Concords...QS? Vol. Right now?!

Somehow, the hype for the XI generally and
Especially the concords are getting boring.
i understand the hype when they released
as OGs as they were the very first basketball
shoe to incorporate patent leather as design.
Also when they got retroed in 2000 because
Many people couldnt get a pair in 1995.
but the 2011 release was so crazy because of
Hypebeasts, private resellers and websites
like MN, that its getting ridiculous.
the funny thing is, ive only seen one
Guy wearing the 2011 concords while
Much more often the 3s, 4s, 5s, 6 and 7s
From 2011 and 2012.
i love the XI, but i think JB could release
some new colorways for the mids.

From 2011 and 2012.

First of all this thread needs to go away.

Secondly, why couldn't people get them in 1995? I did. Easily. I saved up for them at least a few weeks after they came out.
They were even available from Eastbay magazine for a few issues at least.
I've seen everyone and their mom wearing the XI's the past year. The most since '95, as I can remember.
And I disagree, the XI's are nice because they only have one real Retro +, the Cool Grey, and even MJ wore those in '01.
I think this is one thing JB is doing right.

I know that I'm in the minority here, but I'd like to hear as much about the Concords as I possibly can in efforts to possibly luck up and snag a pair (and not those B grades or variants that alot of people settled for because they think they know what the Concords look like; I've had people try to sell me those, and I don't care what anyone says, those are NOT authentic).  Of course, there are several people that got a pair, or even multiple pairs, but I'm still looking for one.  I want to add that this is not because I couldn't have knocked someone out and stepped on the young lady in front of me on release day.  I just can't bring myself to physically fighting someone over sneakers, so I guess this I get to miss out unless I get fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time.  Hoping someone can give me some good availability info; this is my favorite sneaker!

Hey Cameron Nelson! 

If I'm not mistaken, I think that you may have written that "lightning will strike twice", but it may be another shoe (if it was not you that wrote this, my apologies; simply disregard).  However, I've heard the same thing.  I've read about possibly another run of the Concords, much like the sudden availability back at the beginning of June this is if more were not already stocked and it is being kept quiet).  Have you heard anything else about anymore being released?  From what I've read in other posts/forums, there's still some inventory on hand!
From what my manager told me, there were about 1,000 in their warehouse. About 500 of those were shipped out in two waves, leaving about another 500 left over. Wait for it...

Never get sick of the cords where at and when I would make a road trip to get another pair.

Yeah.  I knew there were some others out there that still "got love" for the Concords!  Keep ya' ears and eyes open!

Last edited:
From what my manager told me, there were about 1,000 in their warehouse. About 500 of those were shipped out in two waves, leaving about another 500 left over. Wait for it...
"Pre-ciate" the info LimitedRetroOG; that's good lookin' out! I've heard the exact same thing. I've been trying to keep an ear out; I would greatly appreciate any more info you happen to come across regarding them possibly releasing those additional pairs. I'm going to keep researching too. I'm needing to get a few pairs of these!

From 2011 and 2012.
The Concords sat forever.....the shoe that made the XI pop was the Breds. When MJ debuted those, all hell broke loose. A lot of people did not like the Concords when they dropped.

Back
Top Bottom