Condoms

italk

Banned
Why is the average size of a condom 7.5-8.0 inches, when the average male penis size is only 6 inches? Serious question.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Is that an issue for you? Just go buy smaller condoms

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But reg condoms too tight, i like mags for the breathing room[/color]

maybe people with small penises arent smashing which brings the average penis size higher for people who are smashing

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

maybe people with small penises arent smashing which brings the average penis size higher for people who are smashing

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
like dude said girth and nut room i guess...complain to trojan if that %%*+ to big dont tell us.

CuriousGeorg3 wrote:

This actually make sense

Them thangs in the gold rapper FTW! being black FTW! also
pimp.gif

Wow at the funny +!! replies dudes is funny. Gotta have room to catch that juice though.

Originally Posted by iTalk

Why is the average size of a condom 7.5-8.0 inches, when the average male penis size is only 6 inches? Serious question.
So they stay baggy on Crank.

Originally Posted by neukicks

maaaaaan, having sex with a condom on is like taking a shower with a raincoat
maaaaaan, burning genital warts with nitric acid is like wearing shoes in the pool.

Originally Posted by neukicks

maaaaaan, having sex with a condom on is like taking a shower with a raincoat
na not really shower with rain coat n u come out smellin funky....sex without condom and u come out with herpes ,a crazy pregnant chick and childsupport
laugh.gif
....but i feel ya

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Being white FTL

speak for yourself doggie.

it's more like breaking condoms because they are too tight/small ftl. always leads to a stressful situation.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

CuriousGeorg3 wrote:

This actually make sense

Them thangs in the gold rapper FTW! being black FTW! also
pimp.gif

I didn't know black folks used condoms?
laugh.gif
how else do you explain all these kids running around with no pops
roll.gif
jk

Back
Top Bottom