Confession: I'm an NT Lurker Vol. How many more out there?

laugh.gif
 at all these lurkers getting buck

I lurked for a while, saw this post, then decided to join.

As for this < V > discussion...

Kareem, you said "the open end of the sign points to the...GREATER amount". When you said "<100 post count" I assume you mean that you want you post count to be be greater than 100. Well if thats the case then then number to the left of your less than greater than sign needs to be greater than 100. If thats the case, then as 219 stated you should have said >100 post count...

Basically let X = your desired post count...

Fill in the blank for me

X (insert greater/less then sign here) 100

Spoiler [+]
X>100
*SIIIGH* ok im not gunna spend too much time on this, im pretty much over it.

MAC i do see what you are trying to say..but i dont think you and 219 quite follow me.
You keep bringing up the number before the sign...there is no number before the sign!
I am using a mathematical symbol that represents "greater than", to represent a grammatical phrase.
A phrase as simple as 'greater than 100'
If I told you to write [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]greater than 100[/color] with just '100' and '>', knowing that the closed end means "less than", how would you do it??
<100
I rest my case.

NT (General) is like a street fight you are witnessing. you're more likely to just sit back and watch the show rather than choosing to get involved. it's cool to just come on once in a while, check out any thread that might be poppin off, and hope to get some lulz out of it. I'd much rather just watch a funny wshh vid or something to that effect and keep it moving, instead of taking the time to make the typical generic reply that would be typed in that thread at least 10 times.
with that being said, I do like to reply and give my opinion on matters that I feel I can contribute in a way.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

If I told you to write greater than 100 with just '100' and '>', knowing that the closed end means "less than", how would you do it??
<100
I rest my case.

>100

that is correct.

i refuse to let this go just because the guy thinks he's right and he's an idiot

let me break it down for you since you obviously are very dimwitted:

it should be >100 posts. it doesn't matter than there is no other number said in the equation because what you are TRYING to say is that your post count will be GREATER THAN 100.

YOUR POST COUNT > 100
(it opens up to the bigger number...which in this case is YOUR POST COUNT since you want it to be above (aka bigger than bka greater than) 100.)
or

> 100 for short

if you were to do <100 then that means that 100 is the larger number which means whatever else you're talking about would be LESS THAN 100!!!!!!!

if you still don't get it...then i feel sorry for you, but i trust that i broke it down enough for even you to learn. just apologize to us all and we will let it go. you're welcome.

smokin.gif
 - Get your lurk on.... 11 year lurker..... Don't talk much in person. Don't talk much online. 
laugh.gif

demotivational-posters-come-at-me-bro.jpg

og lurker.....

[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th][th="col"]Last Post[/th][th="col"]Last Seen[/th][th="col"]Joined[/th][/tr][tr][td]44[/td][td]05/12/11 10:25:52[/td][td]01/03/12 10:13:50[/td][td]09/21/02[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Nt is obsessed with post count respect
I notice this A LOT more in the Sneaker NIKE/JB/Showcase forums more than anything...
Not so much here in general. S&T. & Music. Cause %@$!%* get banned left and right and just make new accounts. Blah blah blah.. I honestly dont care about it.. Especially when it comes to forums 14 15 & 16

Originally Posted by ninongjhey

Wait though... How are we gonna rep team lurk if we never post. :/
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom