Confessions

- I miss my ex gf, its been 2 yrs, I cheated on her, big mistake on my part

- i left this girl i was seeing because I was not happy and still miss my ex

- I wonder if my ex will ever hit me up again, i recently wrote her an email and never got a reply back

- I'm going to Grad school not for the education but to meet ppl, that and financial aid is paying 90% for this upcoming school year so why not.

- Ive been living in SoCal for over a year but I hate it here, 2 of my closest roommates just moved, no more bromances, hopefully going to Grad school will change my mind about living here

- I wonder if my ex will ever hit me up again, i recently wrote her an email and never got a reply back
- I'm going to Grad school not for the education but to meet ppl, that and financial aid is paying 90% for this upcoming school year so why not.
- Ive been living in SoCal for over a year but I hate it here, 2 of my closest roommates just moved, no more bromances, hopefully going to Grad school will change my mind about living here

This feel bro I know it too well |I

I'm struggling with the same situation daily and have been for 2 years sucks but
keep your head up and work on improving yourself and keep the past in the past.

Sux, things will look up tho

I wish I had ran track and field in college. (I seriously feel like I could have had the potential to go to the Olympics)
I wish I had tried harder in college and used my resources better.
I want to go to grad school but the pressure of juggling work and trying to get as close to a 4.0 GPA is less than appealing to me
I'm a really bad procastinator

its a wrap with your ex shes probably seeing someone else by now.   As much as it hurts learn from your mistake and move on.    

I can't stand being this chicks friend anymore. Her negative mood is ******g up my current life high.

Let's see..27 married beautiful son and daughter, stay at home wife who has been down with me since early college years. Successful at work, yet I feel kinda torn! Life is great just feels like sometimes I start to wonder if I rushed into everything too fast? Guess its just human nature to never be satisfied....

Old college chick(no sex) been trying to get at me for about a year now. Chick is married, with a child, yet she tells me she loves me? I'm Assuming either her household ain't what it's cracked up to be or she just looking for a better team to play for.

In management program at work, but don't know if I want the added responsibility seeing as im already over 70k with no stress. It's almost like how much money is enough?

I'm happy but it just feels like something is missing.

Ain't slept well in over a week, had to man up and admit my recent failed relationship has made me cold and bitter. The situation stings a lot more than I been willing to admit. I keep saying success is the best revenge but in the end success can't replace a person.

Ain't slept well in over a week, had to man up and admit my recent failed relationship has made me cold and bitter. The situation stings a lot more than I been willing to admit. I keep saying success is the best revenge but in the end success can't replace a person.
But when one door closes, so long as your out there living your life, there will be another person there.

Take time to heal, and get back to business. It's ok to admit pain, but more important to attempt recovery.

Let's see..27 married beautiful son and daughter, stay at home wife who has been down with me since early college years. Successful at work, yet I feel kinda torn! Life is great just feels like sometimes I start to wonder if I rushed into everything too fast? Guess its just human nature to never be satisfied....

Old college chick(no sex) been trying to get at me for about a year now. Chick is married, with a child, yet she tells me she loves me? I'm Assuming either her household ain't what it's cracked up to be or she just looking for a better team to play for.

In management program at work, but don't know if I want the added responsibility seeing as im already over 70k with no stress. It's almost like how much money is enough?

:smokin props to you man living the good life....maybe look at the possible new responsibility as the void you're missing? Like look at it as a new challenge to reinvigorate yourself at work, and use that pay boost as something to treat the wife or your kids? I dunno if that makes sense

Wish I was in ur position, early 30s' and if I had half of what u had, I wouldn't complain, and why would u still entertain a chick from the past, u sound like u headed for that dumb stuff, coming from a single guy, spice your life up, try new things with your family, if you not happy at work become your own boss and take a chance to start your own stuff, but seriously leave that old chick alone, dudes always complaining about not finding females to hold them down and u got one, it's hella hard to find a good chick, I let one go and I regret it everyday because all these birds are looking for come ups like some damn Kim k or think love , housewives blah, blah, is the way to get on, don't mess up the dream man. Just start finding new challenges. Churrrch
Edit:real talk leave that bird alone for real

Preciate the responses mugen and lyonbc1... Please believe I'm not going down that road at all. Ive already deaded any hopes or wishes she might have had (blocked her #) just for the back up.

I feel like a jackass to even ? my blessings man! SMH like lyonbc1 said maybe the new promotion is what I need.

Enough about me, to all of y'all who feel like it wont ever get better, it will. Set some realistic short term goals and check them off one at a time. The grind makes you appreciate the reward that much more. Even when I had to make 50.00 last for two weeks until my next pay day(blockbuster) I always appreciated the little I had because someone always has it worse.

FYI Instagram,twitter, facebook.....all smoke and mirrors! Success is what YOU feel not what someone else has. This by far is one of the most realist threads on this site.

I'm 20. Messed up my first year of college at a university when I was 18. Bounced back from that at a CC and I currently have a 3.4 GPA. I'm gonna take one last semester at the CC I've been at for a semester to knock out the last of my core classes, but I'm scared that when I transfer back to a university in August my SAP ratio (satisfactory academic progress) won't be high enough so that I'll be eligible for financial aid. That first year screwed my ratio up.

Despite increasing my GPA, you have to have completed a certain percentage of your classes in your whole academic career to be eligible for aid. This number is usually around 67% or 75% (for where I want to go.)

When I calculate my current SAP ratio in my head I fall short.

Don't know what other options I have if I'm not eligible for financial aid after filling out a FAFSA.

:rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm 20. Messed up my first year of college at a university when I was 18. Bounced back from that at a CC and I currently have a 3.4 GPA. I'm gonna take one last semester at the CC I've been at for a semester to knock out the last of my core classes, but I'm scared that when I transfer back to a university in August my SAP ratio (satisfactory academic progress) won't be high enough so that I'll be eligible for financial aid. That first year screwed my ratio up.
Despite increasing my GPA, you have to have completed a certain percentage of your classes in your whole academic career to be eligible for aid. This number is usually around 67% or 75% (for where I want to go.)
Don't know what other options I have if I'm not eligible for financial aid after filling out a FAFSA.
eyes.gif
Might have to change your standard to where you CAN go.

^ can you take some easy class(es) to boost your GPA, SAP this next semester? Can you re-take one of the classes to replace or drop your old grades? How does retaking affect it? Calculate your exact SAP, talk to a counselor at your CC. They are helpful and often have many connections with schools. Just tell them exactly what is written here and I'm sure they'll be a solution.

:rolleyes

Isnt SAP related to your recent grades? As in the 3.4 you have at the CC? I was in an almost identical situation, transferred to a CC after one year then back to the same college and was still eligible for financial aid. Call that college's FA office and ask if you're eligible assuming you did your fafsa

Might have to change your standard to where you CAN go.
^ can you take some easy class(es) to boost your GPA, SAP this next semester? Can you re-take one of the classes to replace or drop your old grades? How does retaking affect it? Calculate your exact SAP, talk to a counselor at your CC. They are helpful and often have many connections with schools. Just tell them exactly what is written here and I'm sure they'll be a solution.

Every course in your college career counts towards your SAP. The percentage is calculated by [Hours COMPLETED/Hours ATTEMPTED] = (Percentage)

Ex: 12 hours completed/24 hours attempted= 0.5 (50% SAP ratio)

From what I've calculated, attempting AND completing a total of 30 hours this school year will make my SAP ratio fall short of about 2%.

I regret screwing up my freshman year. It's demoralizing knowing I've worked extremely hard to get my GPA back up, but because of my grades my first year and the SAP ratio, now I can't go where I want.

I will be on track to graduate in 2 more years if I'm able to go back to a university. The hard part is seeking out other options to pay for school if I can't get loans and grants when I fill out the FAFSA.

I'm kind of clueless towards the other options. :smh:

Last edited:
The SAP ratio came into effect Fall 2011. I started school Fall 2010, left the university in Spring 2011.

Looking at the website for the university i want to go to, when I apply and submit my transcripts (from both the university and CC), they will evaluate it and determine my SAP ratio.

Even though the SAP ratio came into effect Fall '11, my grades before that time (Fall '10 & Spring '11) are haunting me and lowering my ratio.

Isnt SAP related to your recent grades? As in the 3.4 you have at the CC? I was in an almost identical situation, transferred to a CC after one year then back to the same college and was still eligible for financial aid. Call that college's FA office and ask if you're eligible assuming you did your fafsa
^do this. Can you take another class or two (easy ones- BBall) to increase your completion %? Go in and talk to financial aide in person if you can. Send out E-mails explaining your situation to financial aid. Exceptions are made, people are on your side and want to help. It's their job. Be proactive and do everything you can. Talk to Fafsa, talk to the CC, talk to the colleges you're applying and you'll get it figured. Start looking up other means of financial aid, FAFSA is not the only one.

Preciate the responses mugen and lyonbc1... Please believe I'm not going down that road at all. Ive already deaded any hopes or wishes she might have had (blocked her #) just for the back up.
I feel like a jackass to even ? my blessings man! SMH like lyonbc1 said maybe the new promotion is what I need.
Enough about me, to all of y'all who feel like it wont ever get better, it will. Set some realistic short term goals and check them off one at a time. The grind makes you appreciate the reward that much more. Even when I had to make 50.00 last for two weeks until my next pay day(blockbuster) I always appreciated the little I had because someone always has it worse.
FYI Instagram,twitter, facebook.....all smoke and mirrors! Success is what YOU feel not what someone else has. This by far is one of the most realist threads on this site.
I feel u man, I make a decent living but your quote hit hard because don't get me wrong I like being single but just tired of being alone and chasing"yambs" is getting old, plus since I never had a family, that's always been my dream, so it wasn't a disrespect thing I just always hate guys in your position that have a good thing and don't appreciate it( but you do so no hate on you), I don't know but I do wish you luck and really hope u find that missing piece to keep you going, I think everybody gets stagnant and needs a fresh start, I guess that what life is about, changing and reinventing. Chuurrrch

Couldnt get it hard Friday morning, I kept thinking this isn't the girl I like. It was some pathetic ****, like my conscious and sub conscious both screwed my dik into believing this isn't right. I still like and think about this girl I met in the fall, her smile and laugh, I don't know what I did wrong, didn't even go the distance, we only kissed once but I'm still thinking about her; meanwhile I'm basically lying to this other girl who knows the girl I like, in hopes that the girl I like gets jealous and we meet and fuk, all behind the girl I dont like... Later in the afternoon we had sex on her couch , and I made sure my performance was above and beyond so she could tell her best friend. I'm sick.

I'm an *******, I know, this is a confessions thread, though.

I think this is payback, I don't know for what but j think it is.

I'm becoming apathetic to humans as a whole save for my family who thinks about the same way that I do.

I don't like that we have this undeserved sense of entitlement like we are the chosen anything for everything we're NOT we just have technology oh that makes us special.

I don't like how people in the general population get caught up with nonsense and don't reach their full potential, but hey let them do them.

I never really liked most of the females I was with because they were too malnourished mentally, even the so called smart ones were stupid to some degree and most of them are ***** or mothers now. :smh:

I also don't see why most of you are so scared of dying alone or not meeting that one girl it's not that serious do not concern yourselves with these things because they will not better you anymore than worrying about them.

Focus on better things to put your energy and better your situation all will fall into place in time.

Back
Top Bottom