Confessions

I lied to my girl over some dumb ish. He say she say type stuff. Smh ‍♀️ feel so stupid man. We broke up. I have high hopes we’ll patch things up eventually but still :((((

Pray for me fellas
Nah no prayers man up and tell the truth if she really love you she will realized you told the truth and be back with you it’s called true love

Nah no prayers man up and tell the truth if she really love you she will realized you told the truth and be back with you it’s called true love

I did bro I did. Literally 2 mins after the lie I told her the truth. We aren’t together now. She just doesn’t understand why I lied and questioned my loyalty since the lie proceeded someone else

Stupid and shouldn’t have happened. We are cool tho and have hung out after this happened. I just hope we can fix it and move past it. She’s the one

I did bro I did. Literally 2 mins after the lie I told her the truth. We aren’t together now. She just doesn’t understand why I lied and questioned my loyalty since the lie proceeded someone else

Stupid and shouldn’t have happened. We are cool tho and have hung out after this happened. I just hope we can fix it and move past it. She’s the one
If you really love some one let her go if it was meant she will come back

So the doc said I have social anxiety? Told me to check out a therapist if not then medication. Idk what I'm gonna do

If the therapist appt will be covered by your health coverage due to a referral then I’d say go for it. They know how to ask the right questions to help you discover what your dealing with. I will say that some are good and some aren’t.
I have meds but only used them 2x when I was completely overwhelmed.
I know I can overcome the anxiety through rational thinking even though that’s easier said than done.

You got this, bruh.

If the therapist appt will be covered by your health coverage due to a referral then I’d say go for it. They know how to ask the right questions to help you discover what your dealing with. I will say that some are good and some aren’t.
I know I can overcome the anxiety through rational thinking even though that’s easier said than done.

You got this, bruh.

Yeah my doc did say it would be difficult to find a therapist via health insurance. Idk I dont really see the appeal of a therapist.

If you really love some one let her go if it was meant she will come back
Agreed, however, you gotta send her to the dealer before you do any dippin' :wink:
might want to wait a few in case she has her own confession festering. Sugar and spice and will slit yo throat twice, didnt even take his life. These O's

So the doc said I have social anxiety? Told me to check out a therapist if not then medication. Idk what I'm gonna do

Social anxiety is a mf and a struggle for me as well. It sucks because it comes in waves. Some days, I'm super social and upbeat. Some days, I'm literally terrified to go to work and deal with others. Make sure your workout routine and eating habits are on point. When I get anxious, my appetite goes to **** and I'm never hungry. If you under eat, you'll just feel worse.

I've struggled with it pretty much since college (2007).

When a professor would call on me, I'd freeze up. If I had to do a oral presentation, I took a couple shots of something to take the edge off. The spotlight effect is a MF'er.

The "spotlight effect" refers to the tendency to think that more people notice something about you than they do.

The best way to combat social anxiety is to literally face it head on until your mind is conditioned. Medication is more of a band-aid. I can understand taking something before a big test, interview, or whatever. But making medication a daily habit is not a good ideas, especially since it will be Xanax or Klonipin that they recommend.

You got this, bruh.

using logic and rational thinking will get you out of a lot of these sort of things. logically, when you think about what it is that bothers/scares/makes you uncomfortable.... you realize it makes no sense to feel the way you feel. for some people, once something is illogical they can overcome it easily. I'm like that. Maybe you are too and dont realize it? Think your way out of the bag the next time you feel it happening. I've coached some friends through it in college before where they were terrified of doing presentations.

I just made him realize.... the same way he didnt care about everyone elses dialogue and the same way he wasnt paying attention to anyone elses presentation, is the same way nobody really cares about what hes saying up there. Logically, its a room full of students who rather be sleeping, gaming, or getting high etc etc instead of listening to his presentation on marketing statistics. It changed up how he felt and he got over it, and NAILED it. I'm no doctor, but try to combine logic and perspective the next time you feel that anxiety creeping up.

I need to learn to do things by myself. Right now i feel as if im not going anywhere in life. I hate feeling like this because I know im capable but fear of the unknown always deters me.

Once I knew I can dt a chick my ego became highly arrogant. Lol was that pnd or esophagus on my **** ? During doggystyle my least fav position I look in the big mirror in the room as I’m thrusting it in her I turn to look at myself and think “ya my ***** you gettin it in” “they don’t want you to win” and continue .....

Last edited:
I’m not as arrogant in person. I literally have no enemies. Because A. If you are that type I avoid you. But if you don’t like me for no reason. I like to think of it as the drug game. Weed seller vs crack dealer. get on my level. Don’t hold this against me NT. It’s just for my neighbors cough cough my haters

I know the smart thing to do is to wait until you're firmly established, have a good amount saved up, purchased a home, all that jazz before starting a family.

Recently I guess I been having a baby fever of sorts. I want a family of my own. Also the way I see some parents treat their kids, I know I could do better without spoiling them. I like to be alone a lot but having a wife and child waiting for me when I get home would be awesome.

I havent spoken to my brother in 2 and half years over an argument, I want to bury the hatchet but my pride wont let me do it. He has made various attempts to apologize and I refuse to accept it. I should holla at him
Definitely bury the hatchet and put that **** behind you.

I know the smart thing to do is to wait until you're firmly established, have a good amount saved up, purchased a home, all that jazz before starting a family.

Recently I guess I been having a baby fever of sorts. I want a family of my own. Also the way I see some parents treat their kids, I know I could do better without spoiling them. I like to be alone a lot but having a wife and child waiting for me when I get home would be awesome.
Ideally it would be nice to have those things but rarely does it happen. A few years ago a coworker told me that you’ll never feel like you’re truly ready when it comes to having kids. There’s no magic number for savings or prerequisites that’ll make the anxiety go away when kids start becoming a reality. You just make it happen with what you have.

I’m not as arrogant in person. I literally have no enemies. Because A. If you are that type I avoid you. But if you don’t like me for no reason. I like to think of it as the drug game. Weed seller vs crack dealer. get on my level. Don’t hold this against me NT. It’s just for my neighbors cough cough my haters
Who you got funk with

Do it.. but make sure you got a down *** woman that’s genuinely sincere. Like breeding a race horse, you gotta check it’s genealogy. Looks, Height, weight, athleticism, and cookooness

Back
Top Bottom