Confessions

I believe that he is a true American and really wants to do good for the country, improve the country, make it better, make it stronger. I believe he has the background to pay off some of the debt that has been accumulated. And I just think he’s much better for the job than what the Democrats have to offer right now. I believe their candidate is not worthy of the White House, and I believe Donald Trump would be a good president.

Would or is?

i see nothing wrong with his statements. at basic logistics would you want him to fail? what would deem a President's failed tenure? nuclear war? famine? If I would want someone to not fail at their job I'd put the president as my answer. pre-virus unemployment was still going down. money making decisions with trade deals, tariffs and factories coming back online in America. Trump's a businessman and he's raising capital. boom.

can't remember who said it maybe Chris Rock but he said "I don't care if Clinton got sucked up by a different broad every year as long as he keeps unemployment under his 5% average" which was was the best of the last 5 Prez's

I can't believe holocaust deniers exist. Also, maybe I should've tried to pursue Hevin, but then again I didn't/don't want a gf. Either way she was gorgeous.

NAV isn't as bad as some of the ppl that receives praise in his realm of music. YFN Lucci sounds like his voice cracked after getting a broomstick shoved up his ***, and I dudes dissing him like that. NAV is still bad though.

conditioning is real (realistically hypothetical ex):
i'm gonna taken aback & possibly offended when i pull said east asian girl's panties down & she doesn't have a maintained bush going on down there.

I trust the American Government more than the Chinese Government. From a personal perspective that's saying a lot.

The FDA can suck my ****.
FDA:Is he?
ME: yes. maybe
1585691098380.jpeg

All the bad little mixed kids use to smell like syrup & piss. I wished I didn’t notice, but it was a consistent thing.

I only problem I have w/ the skinny girl getting slick after she has a kid is that she has a kid. I like kids, but the thought of being responsible for one for a non-limited amount of time stresses me the hell out.

My girl and I moved in together last summer, I was doing some spring cleaning recently, found some memory cards and naked pics of my girl from about 10 years ago. My girl is think now but back then she was about 20 lbs lighter, rack was too big for her frame and booty was nice. She fine now but man she was badder then.

I fap to those on occasion.

Vashtie beautiful cuh as hell, & Van in that dress from that Drake episode of Atlanta... God good almighty, she looked so good I wanted to cry. Had me biting my fist n' ****. That's a woman.

Vashtie beautiful cuh as hell, & Van in that dress from that Drake episode of Atlanta... God good almighty, she looked so good I wanted to cry. Had me biting my fist n' ****. That's a woman.
she cute in the face, most def.
I just don't feel em when they shaped like prepubescent young boys..lol

Aight..
My neighbor, Mike.
I freaked his woman a couple of times.
Also a reason why I do a lot of work around his pad as a favor, guilty conscience. Fr fr
*note: And we've mutually cutoff all "contact".

Back
Top Bottom