Confessions

2020 hurt me badly with, Kobe’s death, my dog being put down 2 days after my birthday, the girl I always loved getting pregnant, and the girl I was currently after go into a realationship. The day I found out the girl was pregnant, I didn’t initially react, I eventually watched the Disney channel show “stuck in the middle” since it was on tv. Later on, I dribbled a basketball around the block, since there were still no hoops up during that time. Now, I play basketball, whenever I can, and I try to have a “mamba mentality” to not think of any problems. I’ve watched 4 Jenna Ortega movies in Scream, The Fallout, Studio 666, and X. Watching her content, it comforts me, and it helps me not think about any lingering sad thoughts I had.

2020 hurt me badly with, Kobe’s death, my dog being put down 2 days after my birthday, the girl I always loved getting pregnant, and the girl I was currently after go into a realationship. The day I found out the girl was pregnant, I didn’t initially react, I eventually watched the Disney channel show “stuck in the middle” since it was on tv. Later on, I dribbled a basketball around the block, since there were still no hoops up during that time. Now, I play basketball, whenever I can, and I try to have a “mamba mentality” to not think of any problems. I’ve watched 4 Jenna Ortega movies in Scream, The Fallout, Studio 666, and X. Watching her content, it comforts me, and it helps me not think about any lingering sad thoughts I had.
Can you please go into more detail on these?

I’m guessing the one who got pregnant is an ex and the other you were just dating but not serious?

Can you please go into more detail on these?

I’m guessing the one who got pregnant is an ex and the other you were just dating but not serious? G is the girl that got pregnant. A is the girl I tried to get with. But, I met G at work in 2015-2016. I instantly liked her, but there was an age gap. She ended up dating my friend’s brother, Michael. Michael in later years would become one of my closer friends, but this relationship always bothered me. G and Michael would date until G moved back to North Carolina. A year later, g visited jersey, and I hit her up. And we chilled at my apartment. I smoked with her, and played nba 2k18 while she looked at her phone. The next night we took edibles. And as she was about to kiss me, I flicked her double chin and made fun of her long toes. The very next year G came up, and hit me up..and she sent me a vid of her wigging toes, and that freaked me out, and I didn’t see her. I was overcome with thoughts of tryiokg to be better than Michael, that I choked away my chances with this girl.

I think men who go on and on about alpha male this, sigma male that, beta male this, … and base their whole identity around it
are insecure manchildren rambling about male astrology to a fanbase largely consisting of incels

Last edited:
I think men who go on and on about alpha male this, sigma male that, beta male this, … and base their holy identity around it
are insecure manchildren rambling about male astrology to a fanbase largely consisting of incels
We’re our own enemy as men. Wars fought, civilizations torn down because of it. At days end as men we have to prep for war and learn to love at the same time

-10. Jk fam…
Try being in the moment. Don’t think about the past or future.
Breathing ok? Check!,
move my mouth and I can talk? Check!
Walk, skip, jump, check!

If your mobile than nothing can stop you. the spiritual realm be hating like a mf
Thank you for validating my experience. This stuff is wild :lol:

Lock in with your pastor, or a real praying person at the church. I'm not a believer anymore, but I recall many times people battling with spiritual attacks that had the support of member of the congregation praying for them and battling with them.
I mean this in the least offensive way possible to marikomorose marikomorose but I think a psychologist/psychiatrist is the person to lock in with regarding what was described as "spiritual attacks", not some thoughts & prayers.

I'm having problems w/ spiritual attacks. Any advice?
Do your best to let go of intrusive thoughts. When spiritual attacks happen, that is when your mental health is most vulnerable. A lot of thoughts will come up that are not true and they are trying to stop you from seeing reality .

Also surrendering to a higher power works well too if you believe in it

Last edited:
I mean this in the least offensive way possible to marikomorose marikomorose but I think a psychologist/psychiatrist is the person to lock in with regarding what was described as "spiritual attacks", not some thoughts & prayers.
I’ve been studying that stuff left and right. At the beginning of the year I thought I was going crazy until coming across the “twin flame” thing. Cutting cords, karmic cycles, soulmates, trauma bonds, etc. All of that stuff is actually real.

Back
Top Bottom