Confessions

This is very true. I had a friend back in like highschool that i caught feelings for.. And I told her.. She said that she loved me " like a big brother".. So I was like.. iight cool.. Took the L and kept me moving.

Started dating another girl like 2 weeks later.. And a couple days into the relationship..
She hits me up saying she realizes she does have feelings and that she's jealous im with someone else

I hate that game so much. Treat you like you're nothing, make it wildly obvious they feel they way, sometimes even straight up say it but once you start caring a little less about them, not giving them the attention they deserve, treating them like they treat you - they come crawling back. Not just women. People in general. That's why I just do my thing and not stress over one person. I'm the nicest guy in the world but I'll cut you off in a second if I feel disrespected. Friends are so replaceable man. Yambs are so replaceable. I don't have the patience to play games with people and "chase"

I hate that game so much. Treat you like you're nothing, make it wildly obvious they feel they way, sometimes even straight up say it but once you start caring a little less about them, not giving them the attention they deserve, treating them like they treat you - they come crawling back. Not just women. People in general. That's why I just do my thing and not stress over one person. I'm the nicest guy in the world but I'll cut you off in a second if I feel disrespected. Friends are so replaceable man. Yambs are so replaceable. I don't have the patience to play games with people and "chase"
1367496144-golf-clap.gif

This year the lawsuit against my pops was over now our family can finally start writing our book and getting the truth out there. We have went through the worst since he been gone. I had to step up REAL big as a provider, had some big shoes to fill. But everything happens in life for a reason and I'm gonna use everything I have and take advantage to get my fam to a better place financially. Be on the lookout for the book in between 1-2 years. The Truth Behind the Madness....

Award winning speech right here.

man people are hypocrites with that "game of friendship" that gets played out all the time. they wanna be cool with everyone but not really "everyone". just the people that are like them. Testing you to see if the both of you are still cool by trying to get your attention. :\

your friends you grow up with aren't replaceable though. I learned that the hard way and am thankful I still got my old group of friends.

Last edited:

Welcome to your red pill moment.

I wouldn't say friends are replaceable in that sense.

I think you just get to a point in your life where you realize WHICH friends are replaceable.

And my happiness has faded. It was good while it lasted, but right now I'm going to go crawl into bed listening to Frank Ocean or something. 

Listening to the Capital STEEZ mixtape lately (just found out he dropped one before he died).

Man that kid knew what it was 'bout.

I despise the majority of the students at my university because most of them are privileged little brats that possess no true sense of reality. I'm privy to a lot of their phoniness, selfishness, and dishonesty, and I feel like they don't deserve overseas trips, easy access to music festivals, and intense coddling as a result of that.

I'm also upset at myself for letting that concept of others' stir me so much.

I despise the majority of the students at my university because most of them are privileged little brats that possess no true sense of reality. I'm privy to a lot of their phoniness, selfishness, and dishonesty, and I feel like they don't deserve overseas trips, easy access to music festivals, and intense coddling as a result of that.

Well I hope you don't go to Yale or Harvard, they're everywhere and I hate them.

Oh look at me and my stupid little ugly clothes.

Last edited:

That pretty well sums up the last couple of generations as a whole.

And my happiness has faded. It was good while it lasted, but right now I'm going to go crawl into bed listening to Frank Ocean or something. 

Are you bipolar?
No.
Seems like your mood fluctuates so easily.

It's always best to never get too high or too light. Allows for better focus and thought process.
That's not how Bipolar Disorder works though 
laugh.gif

Either way, I've decided not to let this thing bother me and I'm putting my focus on boxing.

You know that feeling you get when you realize that you've basically been screwed over by someone who made you wait for nothing?

Feels bad, man. I'm a sad panda. But it is what it is. It's the summer! I should be having fun. :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom