Confessions

Also I been going to gym. Results come in so slow it is discouraging. It is easy for me to skip a gym session because "it would just add one more day to the 3 years it is going to take me to have a decent body". I have still been going consistently tho.

Also I been going to gym. Results come in so slow it is discouraging. It is easy for me to skip a gym session because "it would just add one more day to the 3 years it is going to take me to have a decent body". I have still been going consistently tho.
I've had different luck. 

I don't know if anyone remembers but I was terribly malnourished and dehydrated. I started eating right, and drinking a lot of water. (Find the "Lets discuss healthy eating" thread) As well as lifting weights. I hate public gyms so I got my own equipment. Just the stuff I needed. 

I started with light free weights. A lot of reps with lighter weights really tones your arms, chest and shoulders. Giving you a better look. Now that I'm all tone I have started doing the same exact routine with heavier weights to build up the muscle. I worked with 60 reps of each of these positions when I woke up, and directly before I went to bed so the muscle healing is direct and there is no interference. It sped up the process. 

Here is my routine. I just do every single exercise on this website in order. 60 reps each

http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/dumbbellexercises.html

Trust me. 

^Yah I have done the toning up part. I did that when I used to go to the gym and lift and lift until I was too tired.

Now I follow a 5 x 5 routine. I don't know if it is making a difference or not. I literally avoided mirrors for most of my life.

I'm so done with this semester.
I want to smash a black girl.
College will always be a fraud to me. They don't give a **** about you... just your money.
I wish I could chase my dream of being a pro soccer player but so many things holding me back and it sucks so now I'm doing plan b which is going to med school to be a PA which is fine with me.
I wish I ****** more girls when I was in HS.
Almost done with my first year in college and I'm already done with it all.
My parents and my goals in the future is what keeps me motivated and determined to graduate med school.
I want to take Molly again but I'm committed to never doing it again.
Never looked forward to summer as much as this year in my life.
I want to able to live on my own already.
I'm so anti-social in college compared to HS where I loved talking to people and just being myself.
I want to smash my homie's sisters... all of them at the same time so bad.

Other than that I'm just taking life day by day praying to God that he'll make sure I'm living right in the future.
Just graduate college period for me. But other than that..

my man if it were easy, everyone would do it

gotta stay vigilant

There is some special about to air about johns caught in the sex trafficking business. I hate how America tries to shame those caught buying or selling *****. Sorry but there is just nothing wrong with it other than the john not being able to get ***** without directly paying for it. Assuming that the **** are of legal age. It is part of the reason why American women are *******. Go to places in europe where the men don't have to deal with their ******** and see how those women act.

gotta stay vigilant

I know, but some people have a huge advantage. I am an ectomorph to the highest degree with **** genetics. No progress will ever be made it feels like.

Last edited:
End it now. When she comes back let her know what it is. But she doesn't respect how you feel if she keeps doing that. She ain't the one bruh.
Let her know whats up early this morning and broke it off with her. She been blowing my phone up all day 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

i always tend to torture myself by overthinking. i always overanalyze my interactions with this guy. i mean we have good conversations, we laugh alot, and we show each other some genuine concern, but the last thing i wanna do is seem like a dumb bird attached to him. i'm just thinking to myself, "maybe i'm just not pretty enough for him. maybe he lost interest in me. maybe i'm too straightforward. maybe i'm too much of a derp that he got turned off." i know i should be myself and stop filtering my real personality, but then i start being even more self-conscious around him when my thoughts come into mind.

Last edited:
i always tend to torture myself by overthinking. i always overanalyze my interactions with this guy. i mean we have good conversations, we laugh alot, and we show each other some genuine concern, but the last thing i wanna do is seem like a dumb bird attached to him. i'm just thinking to myself, "maybe i'm just not pretty enough for him. maybe he lost interest in me. maybe i'm too straightforward. maybe i'm too much of a derp that he got turned off." i know i should be myself and stop filtering my real personality, but then i start being even more self-conscious around him when my thoughts come into mind.
Get out of your head
Guys are simple, if we don't like you, we will show it
Guaranteed he probably has the same thoughts in his head
Just have fun and if it doesn't work at least you experienced this thing called life

I'm so done with this semester.
I want to smash a black girl.
College will always be a fraud to me. They don't give a **** about you... just your money.
I wish I could chase my dream of being a pro soccer player but so many things holding me back and it sucks so now I'm doing plan b which is going to med school to be a PA which is fine with me.
I wish I ****** more girls when I was in HS.
Almost done with my first year in college and I'm already done with it all.
My parents and my goals in the future is what keeps me motivated and determined to graduate med school.
I want to take Molly again but I'm committed to never doing it again.
Never looked forward to summer as much as this year in my life.
I want to able to live on my own already.
I'm so anti-social in college compared to HS where I loved talking to people and just being myself.
I want to smash my homie's sisters... all of them at the same time so bad.

Other than that I'm just taking life day by day praying to God that he'll make sure I'm living right in the future.

Why are you hating your college experience? Can you be more specific? Things normally get better after the first year since you're more comfortable and you figure out how to have fun - but if you feel this way, it sounds like you're not close to either of those.

End it now. When she comes back let her know what it is. But she doesn't respect how you feel if she keeps doing that. She ain't the one bruh.

Let her know whats up early this morning and broke it off with her. She been blowing my phone up all day 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

Good stuff. If she still ain't saying what you wanna hear, stay strong and move on.

gotta stay vigilant

Word.

Last edited:
Why are you hating your college experience? Can you be more specific? Things normally get better after the first year since you're more comfortable and you figure out how to have fun - but if you feel this way, it sounds like you're not close to either of those.
I don't like the whole college vibe at all... nobody likes talking and I actually don't blame them.

I go to college to get my education and bounce... I'm not trying to socialize or see what events are happening... I don't need that... at the end of the day I go to college cause I'm aiming for my career.. I don't give a **** about anyone or anything in my school... I want my education and just leave... compared to HS where I could be myself... I could just socialize without having to worry about an exam or hw or a 8 page paper being due next week.. I can be funny around people I can just enjoy being in school...

But for college at the end of the day I'm paying for these classes and I need A's... I dont care about anything or anyone else...

Just don't like it... I'm looking forward to my fall 2013 semester because I'll be having school 3 days a week and Ive pretty much accepeted the fact that I'm in college now and all the fun and crazy **** I did in HS has to be left behind... Friends I dont care about at all in college...
do you think it might have to do with your major? (the serious approach)

College was best in my first year and it STILL sucked.
Waste of money. There is no reason for all those gen eds other than to stick those willing to pay.

I don't like the whole college vibe at all... nobody likes talking and I actually don't blame them.

I go to college to get my education and bounce... I'm not trying to socialize or see what events are happening... I don't need that... at the end of the day I go to college cause I'm aiming for my career.. I don't give a **** about anyone or anything in my school... I want my education and just leave... compared to HS where I could be myself... I could just socialize without having to worry about an exam or hw or a 8 page paper being due next week.. I can be funny around people I can just enjoy being in school...

But for college at the end of the day I'm paying for these classes and I need A's... I dont care about anything or anyone else...

Just don't like it... I'm looking forward to my fall 2013 semester because I'll be having school 3 days a week and Ive pretty much accepeted the fact that I'm in college now and all the fun and crazy **** I did in HS has to be left behind... Friends I dont care about at all in college...

I don't know what your major is but bro, you have to learn to balance school and life or you're going to go nuts. HS is not where the crazy and fun stays - the crazy and fun STARTS in college. You should definitely be going to events to network, you should be making friends, you should be making mistakes. You don't even want to talk to people? It sounds like you're the problem - not college. You don't need to study 24/7.

Life is all about balance. You can get A's and still socialize. You're on NT complaining, so I'm sure you have SOME extra time.

College was best in my first year and it STILL sucked.
Waste of money. There is no reason for all those gen eds other than to stick those willing to pay.

College is all about what you make of it. If you want to have fun, if you want to have friends, if you want to party - it's up to you to make it happen. No one is going to drag you out of your room and force you to do anything socially. You pick your friends, you decide what to do. If that specific college isn't for you, transferring is always an option. College is on you though - that's why I get confused when people say "college is terrible" because it can be such a different experience depending on the person.

I don't think "crazy and fun" exist in college when you're a black student outside an HBCU.

Dude. You're not being cool. Be cool.

Dudes will realize college is the truth one day

the reason you are depressed is because you avoid the "social events"..**** being a lone wolf lol in college man...all the different type of people you will meet and be able to build with..im not even going to talk about the yambs man..thats a given

although it does suck seeing people I grow up with graduate this spring..im not mad my time is up next..im going to make sure I enjoy my last 2/3 semesters of undergrad..can't wait till fall :smokin

Last edited:
I don't think "crazy and fun" exist in college when you're a black student outside an HBCU.

Uh... I know plenty of black people that didn't go to HBCUs and yes, there was plenty of crazy and fun. Find your crowd. Put yourself out there. It's easier said than done, trust me I know, but what you get out of college is completely up to you. College is not when you turn into a responsible adult.

I mean there are plenty of lone wolf types in college but that really is the time where you need to find out what you're really into as a man besides banging women.

It got old and you really need to be doing more as in school. Honestly how many threesomes can you have before it's like ok I have seen this before and it's boring now. Just some advice I'd give looking back on college for some guys at least.

let that dude HdBkNIKE cook; worrying about school & getting A's is still a respectable move... a lot of people don't know what they're doing in college or at that age so it really will just take time for anything or everything to come into place like making new friends, getting good grades, or finding a good job opportunity. maybe some of those things won't really come into place until later.

college isn't "everything" at age 18-23; people are right in saying studying is not everything in life... it's just a part of life that you got to accept or utilize. I'm not saying I've never antagonized college but there is a lot more to life besides finding that party or event someone you know is going to. That includes being into books, working hard on assignments, and focusing on ones' studies. If doing things solo is what you want to do, go for it. I don't see why doing things solitary as a college student is not considered a college experience.

Last edited:
I went out, I partied, I had friends, yet school still sucks. I hate dealing with teachers who think their one class composes our entire lives. If they speak to other teachers (which they do) they know how much other **** they do. Dealing with professors who obviously don't remember what it is like to NOT have that information and learn it for the first time is unbearable. What's worse is they pretend to care about us. They dont give a **** about us. They just care to get tenured. If you truly cared, we would know the information. That is the difference between a teacher who cares and one who doesn't. Tricking us on exams does NOTHING to help us. If you taught us **** we would know it. I used to think that it was my school. Especially considering my school is in a small village. But then my sister went to school and had the same problem and her school is in the city. Many of my friends hated school as well as many of hers.

To the people in college with this same problem, keep your head up. Work towards seeing that school in the rear view mirror in the next few years. The fun TRULY starts when you are getting guap. You will have less free time but it will be the time of your life. Many of my friends who have started their careers and make 55-58 a year (which isnt much i know, no need for that argument) may only go out one or two times a month, but they pick up $400 bar tabs. Without flinching they take girls out to eat at David Burke's (a restaurant in Chicago with $100+ steak/shrimp). Hopefully you don't have loans when you get out. No roommates. No parents. Especially those of you who live in NY where the city never sleeps. Going to bar and club grand openings, meeting people, etc.

I went out, I partied, I had friends, yet school still sucks. I hate dealing with teachers who think their one class composes our entire lives. If they speak to other teachers (which they do) they know how much other **** they do. Dealing with professors who obviously don't remember what it is like to NOT have that information and learn it for the first time is unbearable. What's worse is they pretend to care about us. They dont give a **** about us. They just care to get tenured. If you truly cared, we would know the information. That is the difference between a teacher who cares and one who doesn't. Tricking us on exams does NOTHING to help us. If you taught us **** we would know it. I used to think that it was my school. Especially considering my school is in a small village. But then my sister went to school and had the same problem and her school is in the city. Many of my friends hated school as well as many of hers.

To the people in college with this same problem, keep your head up. Work towards seeing that school in the rear view mirror in the next few years. The fun TRULY starts when you are getting guap. You will have less free time but it will be the time of your life. Many of my friends who have started their careers and make 55-58 a year (which isnt much i know, no need for that argument) may only go out one or two times a month, but they pick up $400 bar tabs. Without flinching they take girls out to eat at David Burke's (a restaurant in Chicago with $100+ steak/shrimp). Hopefully you don't have loans when you get out. No roommates. No parents. Especially those of you who live in NY where the city never sleeps. Going to bar and club grand openings, meeting people, etc.

Aren't you still in college? You seem to think money is going to make you happy (or hoping it's going to make you happy) - when that's pretty far from the truth. Sure, $400 bar tabs are fun - but if you don't enjoy yourself at bars before you have big time money, you're not going to enjoy balling out at a bar either. Not sure what's so fun about $100 steak and shrimp or taking girls out on expensive dates. Idk man, you do start having more fun after college but to say the fun starts after college is ridiculous.

El Catfisho - I'm not knocking HdBkNIKE at all. Worrying about school and focusing on grades is a good move but you shouldn't hate your life because of it. You shouldn't be looking forward to finishing college after your first year because of it. You shouldn't turn anti-social to focus on school. That's all I'm saying. There's a balance between partying 5 times a week and getting Cs and making no friends and getting As. I'm not sure what the benefit of getting straight As but making no connections in college is anyway. Networking is important.

Back
Top Bottom