CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Lot of people are going to be disappointed when they see these in person. I had the originals, and while they look great in pictures, they look.......kind of boring when you finally have them in hand or on foot. The non-plastic tabs were also a turn off for me. Good luck to those chasing pairs next week though.

Lot of people are going to be disappointed when they see these in person. I had the originals, and while they look great in pictures, they look.......kind of boring when you finally have them in hand or on foot. The non-plastic tabs were also a turn off for me. Good luck to those chasing pairs next week though.
The OG pair didn't have plastic tabs either. They were the same material as the upper. One of my favorites but I'm passing and hoping for a discount down the road.

The OG pair didn't have plastic tabs either. They were the same material as the upper. One of my favorites but I'm passing and hoping for a discount down the road.

Yeah. I know they weren't plastic. Re-read my post. That is one of the reasons why I didn't like the OGs.

I mean at this point the people that like them already like them. If you don’t and still don’t that’s fine but not sure what the point is with your original post at all. We’ve known about the exact shoe for 15 years and nothing has changed between the OG pair and the retro

I mean at this point the people that like them already like them. If you don’t and still don’t that’s fine but not sure what the point is with your original post at all. We’ve known about the exact shoe for 15 years and nothing has changed between the OG pair and the retro

That's fair, but the talk about doubling up about a shoe that is far from grail status just seemed excessive. Just trying to slow down the hype train and look out for those who haven't seen them before, that's all.

That's fair, but the talk about doubling up about a shoe that is far from grail status just seemed excessive. Just trying to slow down the hype train and look out for those who haven't seen them before, that's all.
Grail status is subjective to what people like tho, what you’re saying isn’t worth much of anything tbh. And what hype train are you trying to “slow down”? Seems to me that this is a shoe you don’t care much for so not sure what you’re going on about in this thread.

It appears to me that you have some sort of issue with people really liking this shoe just because you don’t. Just let those like me and others who LIKE and want to enjoy them, enjoy them, and if people want to double up then why do you care? It ain’t that deep b

Lol. You guys are so easily offended by me giving a review that doesn't necessarily agree with your first impressions? So sensitive. I'm out. I apologize for interrupting your circle jerk. Carry on.

Lol. You guys are so easily offended by me giving a review that doesn't necessarily agree with your first impressions? So sensitive. I'm out. I apologize for interrupting your circle jerk. Carry on.
Belittling others and calling us offended just because you can’t handle other people having differing opinions...yet calls other people hurt. Yeah go on bud

Belittling others and calling us offended just because you can’t handle other people having differing opinions...yet calls other people hurt. Yeah go on bud

Where did I belittle anyone prior to the posts telling me to leave? Point them out. Show me. I even wished luck to those wanting pairs in my initial post.

These shoes bring back so many memories, might have to cop if they hit Swoosh.

My wife still wears her OG's.

I just hope these won’t chip or crack on the midsole like the ogs did. Other than that the og was a dope shoe.

Where did I belittle anyone prior to the posts telling me to leave? Point them out. Show me. I even wished luck to those wanting pairs in my initial post.
no one told you to leave bro what are you talking about? Again you called others “offended” simply over posts expressing a differing opinion before telling us to continue with the circle jerk. Stop sounding childish but don’t lie and say things that aren’t true

no one told you to leave bro what are you talking about? Again you called others “offended” simply over posts expressing a differing opinion before telling us to continue with the circle jerk. Stop sounding childish but don’t lie and say things that aren’t true

I was never offended. Aren't you the dude who typed 2 paragraphs when I was explaining my point. LOL. Again, it's whatevs. Enjoy your pair(s) next week, and I hope everyone else in this thread that wants them gets theirs. I'm out

I was never offended. Aren't you the dude who typed 2 paragraphs when I was explaining my point. LOL. Again, it's whatevs. Enjoy your pair(s) next week, and I hope everyone else in this thread that wants them gets theirs. I'm out
Nothing wrong with typing out something longer to just get a point across so carry on either way fam.

Looking forward to getting my pair next week

Think they fixed the issue now

Should be good bruh
One thing I’ll say about the remastered retros is I haven’t experienced any chipping on the midsole yet. My Oreo IVs help up like tanks during the time I had them

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom