CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

I love these, but as tomorrow gets closer I'm thinking I might just hold out for a bit. Seems like it's overall fairly quiet for these, and resale is almost nonexistent.

They drop tomorrow? Jordan Brand trying to get in y'all's pockets on the first of the month. Besides the paint chipping on the midsole, I don't need another pair of Cool Grey IVs.

Of course it would sell out in 2 min
That’s hk
No indication of how the us would sell out

I agree. My local foot locker will have these, and it is not in a major city. I think there will be plenty of stock go go around. May still hit up the mall tomorrow though..

Stopped by my local to see them in person. Quality is the exact same as Bred 4s that came out. Not the greatest quality in my opinion. But an instant cop nonetheless. They look even better in hand. These will be an easy get, every store is getting tons of these. Enjoy, everyone!

stopped by the mall and my shoe palace ran a raffle couple days ago. apparently sizes were still available so I just put my name down but for half size down from my tts. feeling like they’ll be fine since I got narrow feet but prob gonna try on Nike in the morning anyways

Idk if I should try SNKRS or just go to a store tomorrow. Getting unnecessarily nervous.
No reason to be nervous I think there will be plenty to go around just don’t drag your feet waiting on a discount

Idk if I should try SNKRS or just go to a store tomorrow. Getting unnecessarily nervous.
Bro, your gonna cop regardless. These r barley over retail on stockx. Everyone lookin 2 blow money on other drops plus whenever footstores do fcfs its cause pairs will sit for a bit. Snkrs or instore, youll cop either way.

I'm at least getting $20 off

I might wait and get more
519253019469283375.png

Last edited:
I let a friend borrow these back in college for a weekend.

He returned them 2 years later, beat to the death and refused to apologize/pay. He said and I quote "I thought you let me have them."

I should hit him with the Venmo as a reminder.

Back
Top Bottom