CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Stopped by the mall and there were more people in line for the prison mike pop at hot topic. One person at footlocker :nerd:

Per the Nike rep via chat, there's only standard shipping for purchases on the SNKRS app. But you can upgrade your shipping on NDC or the Nike app.
You have to click on Shipping and scroll to the bottom of the page before Buy Now. I have Next day or 2 day shipped several shoes off SNKRS.

Last edited:
These are all over my region. Should be able to easily grab a pair after work. I suspect these will be discounted.

Stopped by the mall and there were more people in line for the prison mike pop at hot topic. One person at footlocker :nerd:
tenor.gif

Per the Nike rep via chat, there's only standard shipping for purchases on the SNKRS app. But you can upgrade your shipping on NDC or the Nike app.

I noticed I only had the standard shipping option. That's crazy. Tempted to cancel and roll the dice with a disco on these, just heard they sitting and I could use my cousin Hibbetts discount on them.

The properly angled netting makes these better than the OGs (2004) IMO.

That, the plastic wings, and the JM on the back are better. I think the shape might even be a little better. The 04's have some things to be desired like padding and the sock liner that were better but these are definitely better overall than the 04.

Anyone else having issues adding/checking out on NDC?
Been trying to add for 2hrs now lol
Have a discount code I've been wanting to use, should I wait or go to FTL?

You have to click on Shipping and scroll to the bottom of the page before Buy Now. I have Next day or 2 day shipped several shoes off SNKRS.
I know, same here. I usually do the 2 day shipping. However, for this release that option wasn't available. The rep said its going to be like that going forward.

Just hoping the midsole point is at least 25% better than the 2004s. Those cracked after a few mins :lol:

Man my nike account must be banned. I tried on snkrs and sold out and then avaliable on the site. I haven't hit on anything snkrs.

Back
Top Bottom