CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Hoping local footshops will have this after I get off work later today.... FTL, FTA, Champs were FCFS....

HOH here had 60 pairs. Went to a FTL closer to me and was 7th in line. They only had 10 pairs and no half sizes. Got lucky cuz most of the people in front me were half sizes so i was able to cop my size 9.

Seemed like an easy cop when I picked mine up.

They even asked if I needed to try a pair on first.

Last edited:
Doubled up on my size 13, one from SNKRS and one from Finish Line with a Winner's Circle coupon. Going to wear the hell out of one and keep the other on ice. If I can find them cheaper in the future I'll return the SNKRS pair.

While I was debating on them an hour after release (woke up late), my size sold out on SNKRS. Checked an hour later and my size was available so I copped.

Anyone who has them in hand, how do they feel compared to 2019 BC4s on the side of the pinky toe?

Keeping these on ice until my OGs die

im undecided if im a keep my OGs and use as betters or just donate them... they are not too beat but the midsole already paint chipping and theres some scuffs on the suede... if i donate these im swapping the laces lol

Showed up a little early to my local, easy cop for sure. Had to double up. Both with rewards disco too. I’m satisfied.

F5A8E9EC-831A-4723-B620-40318EEB805E.jpeg

Just picked up my pair from Footlocker. Noticed the Platinum Rewards coupon was only $15 even though the purchase was over $200. Did they stop giving $20 coupons? Shoes are very clean btw, well done JB.

Just picked up my pair from Footlocker. Noticed the Platinum Rewards coupon was only $15 even though the purchase was over $200. Did they stop giving $20 coupons? Shoes are very clean btw, well done JB.

You have to spend 200 before tax to get the 20. This is why people usually get them for Yeezys and nothing else. Also Nike did a fake sell out on SNKRS and also on NDC then they put them back up on NDC and they were gone after like 10 minutes.

You have to spend 200 before tax to get the 20. This is why people usually get them for Yeezys and nothing else. Also Nike did a fake sell out on SNKRS and also on NDC then they put them back up on NDC and they were gone after like 10 minutes.

didnt they stop letting people use rewards on yeezys as well? coulda swore they did, along with jordan 11s etc.

didnt they stop letting people use rewards on yeezys as well? coulda swore they did, along with jordan 11s etc.

That's right.. no rewards on Yeezy's, fake quickstrikes, and 11's. I was saying that people only earn rewards when they buy Yeezy's because they are 225 before tax. Most other shoes are usually right under 200 so nothing else usually gets you the 20 reward.

Maybe the swoosh folks ate them up?
But I doubt that
I bet those sizes show up later

I think they definitely did.. but I also think it was a little too fast for something that's sitting like that. So they might pop back up for sure.

Niece finally answered my damn texts... she should know better than to be actin up before her bday cuz this $250 can go back! Haha, but anyway, my pair is secure, $150! Trying to decide if I should have her grab those Tinkers 3s too or wait to see if they go below 30% off.

My pairs midsole definitely is potholey and got a few glue stains. Couldnt be picky since it was the last of my size. Cant complain though for rollin up at 4pm—so it is what it is.

Also, anyone else box tag lookin like the worst printing ever?? whats up with this variant, china triple A, pixelated *** sticker...

Back
Top Bottom