Confirmed Dates for XX3, AJF20, Spiz'ikes, Hydro & More

I know not may people will agree with me but I feel like the uni blue xx3s are the nicest out of the three.

the end of this year is killing me hard...
wnt all the xx3s...
sombody who got the strap Is, plz test to take off the starp, c how it works~ if the strap can take off, n the hooks for the strap can be taken off, then itwill be a cop for me~ lol

In November and December Im gonna be so broke Two pair of XX3's(motorsports,Light blue and blk).....In December 11/12 CDP and now the "Cool Grey"Spizikes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by vick619

whats with the vandal strap?
Seriously, JB likes to mess everything up. Why the hell waste money to make those straps when the people that are going to wear them are not goingto wear them with the strap and instead throw them away? Just give us the 1s without the strap SMH

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by vick619

whats with the vandal strap?
Seriously, JB likes to mess everything up. Why the hell waste money to make those straps when the people that are going to wear them are not going to wear them with the strap and instead throw them away? Just give us the 1s without the strap SMH

Exactly

cannot wait for those cool grey spzikes, i might even consider that other colorway. Thinking about pasen on the 11/12 pack for those spizikes

there are too many version of the colorways of the XX3's. if these are the colorways(which do look PS'd)then i will only copp a pair each. but if theyrelease the fire red version of the XX3 then i'll cop x3 and another pair of motorsports.

the blue on the xx3 look like a ps of the premiers LS XX3. i need comfirmed pics. these look too fake.....

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

there are too many version of the colorways of the XX3's. if these are the colorways(which do look PS'd)then i will only copp a pair each. but if they release the fire red version of the XX3 then i'll cop x3 and another pair of motorsports.

the blue on the xx3 look like a ps of the premiers LS XX3. i need comfirmed pics. these look too fake.....
I don't think it is a PS, it is from BRIM which is a reliable source and he might have done that but I doubt that seeing as how you can tellthat they have patent leather unlike the titaniums with the tumbled leather

im coppin the black/red I's with the strap....i could car less if the straps are removable i wear jeans all the time.

i dont get why they are throwing "Nelly" on a bunch of shoes is he helpin them with the colorways?

Back
Top Bottom