Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Sht i wore mines to a club in Miami on last month trip but never took pics... I sure love em they comfy too :smile:

Finally copped my pair a few weeks quality is niceback

Don't clean it with Jason markk

Last edited:
Don't clean it with Jason markk

Why is that? Wore mines and when i came back home i cleaned the whole upper with jason mark... It got wet and looked really dark but after few mins on the sun it returned to original color.

Why is that? Wore mines and when i came back home i cleaned the whole upper with jason mark... It got wet and looked really dark but after few mins on the sun it returned to original color.
i saw a guy cleaned his shoe with jason and it ruined his eloc symbols. straight up wipe off the eloc. so be very careful.

i saw a guy cleaned his shoe with jason and it ruined his eloc symbols. straight up wipe off the eloc. so be very careful.
what should we use on these 3s? so i know once mine needs cleaning (i usually use Jason Markk too)

Damn bro i double checked today cause i was going to wear em and sure enough one side got a little erased guess because i brushed a bit too hard in there... Will post pics tomorrow

For now here's a quickie one

View media item 674872
IG filtered
View media item 674874

Last edited:
im not sure what to use but don't brush it too hard. try cleaning it somewhere it's not noticeable. the guy i saw wasn't too lucky, his eloc was gone on the whole front. it looks like he was rocking fake dbs. then he couldn't take it anymore and sold it.

yeah seems like they'll come off easily..just gotta prevent those stains then...anyone use those waterproof spray on these.. or if they even work

yeah seems like they'll come off easily..just gotta prevent those stains then...anyone use those waterproof spray on these.. or if they even work

The waterproofer works but I've personally have not spray on my DB3 yet. I only spray on suede and nubuck shoe

Just jumped on this thread I got my pair from Ndc got a pair of eloc's haven't uds them yet but will be in a couple of days. I heard Jason markk is not good on these. Was wondering if anyone has done anything to clean them? Thank you in advanced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom