Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I tried 2 services and both struck out @NikeDC.  If I don't get the DB3 through NDC I will be the last cop attempt for this summer.
Same! And this was the only release I wanted this year. If I decide to cop anything else, I'll take my chances with these NY NTs. Georgetown is complete ********.

So of the three people I know of that hit at NIke Las Vegas, (four if you include Mr.Six pairs in this thread) the avg. pairs per person is 4-5......
But I can't get one. How is this system more fair than camping or even physical wristbands?

So of the three people I know of that hit at NIke Las Vegas, (four if you include Mr.Six pairs in this thread) the avg. pairs per person is 4-5......
But I can't get one. How is this system more fair than camping or even physical wristbands?
It's not. I doubt there ever will be a "fair" way to obtain Js unless you camp out. Seeing how camping out is unsafe and undesirable to stores and customers, I don't see that as a future plan. 

This is what the sneaker culture has morphed into: A free for all. 

The only good thing about saturday, is that nike will tweet SOLD OUT @ 8:02 and I can go back to sleep. 
tired.gif

*que and it's gone meme*

Have people trying to get this for me on tomorrow and we will still likely come up empty handed :frown:

Last edited:
Didn't get em, no surprise there. What bugs me more is that I have the text notifications on and I never received any text alerts yesterday for these. Had NT Chi twitter up and looked down for a brief second then the link went live.. oh well. 

NDC tomorrow.

Won at NTSF. Wow! Did not expect that. Will post pics when I get them. Congrats to all who have a chance to cop.

How do you guys in instant notification? How come I'm always like 7secs late? There's a 1-3 second window and I always get 7secs. Any secret?

Back
Top Bottom