Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Sneaky mother f-re I see him right now. He's on foot patrol. Could've sworn the sign said after 9.... Tight

Got em! stayed in line for 9 minutes tho. Shoutout to the 30mbps and under crew we in here :smokin

haha, same here bro! My internet tops out at 27mbps

I almost placed order and had to re-edit for overnight shipping. Got nervous and didn't know what actually happened when they added to cart

Nike telling me i should check out for the lebrons lol.
"You already have another launch product in your cart. We suggest checking out right away so you don't risk losing that one, even though you'll lose your place in this line."

damn want these more! $250 is a joke

:rofl: y'all are mad about being in line. At least nike gave you some hope. They hit me with "out of stock" early. :smh:

got my 3 pair ..back to bed. west coast time for work travel is kicking my ***. how the hell do u guys do these 5 am releases??

I couldnt have moved any faster than I did. Got to the "we saved you a spot" then BAM "Sorry out of stock" :smh:

Arrgh, clicked the stupid picture first.  Went back then clicked the Lebron link....smh....

roll.gif
y'all are mad about being in line. At least nike gave you some hope. They hit me with "out of stock" early.
mean.gif
u size 9?

Back
Top Bottom