Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

thanks bro! my 9.5 is normal. looks like 10 and 10.5 should've been labeled B grade honestly 

Last edited:
If the VIs or IVs drop, I will just get an extra pair and use one as trade bait if I don't catch this on a restock. Hopefully I get a 2010 version ut of it.

Yeah, these are getting rocked this weekend. Might put in the grey laces 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I'm starting to think nike sends me defective pairs on purpose
2wf5l75.jpg

The person who packs the orders knows your name. Crazy sh** I had a friend who worked for footaction and use to purposely send one person bad pairs everytime they did a release. He would go thru each 9.5 and send dude the worst pair he found. When I asked him why looked at me and said "I just feel like he's a bad person"

The person who packs the orders knows your name. Crazy sh** I had a friend who worked for footaction and use to purposely send one person bad pairs everytime they did a release. He would go thru each 9.5 and send dude the worst pair he found. When I asked him why looked at me and said "I just feel like he's a bad person"
Use to do that with a customer who always wore berets. He would come in every Tues and Friday and order same kind of burger and I would completely **** up the order. He would always complain and I would remake it the right way the second time. Once he stopped coming in I felt better about my life. 

Use to do that with a customer who always wore berets. He would come in every Tues and Friday and order same kind of burger and I would completely **** up the order. He would always complain and I would remake it the right way the second time. Once he stopped coming in I felt better about my life. 

jags.gif

"I felt better about my life" hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah!!! As crazy as that sounds, I believe you. Because my friend really felt like this person was just a bad person, he looked me straight in the eye and said "I just feel like he's a bad dude". I thought he was joking but he kept sending him bad kicks. If he couldn't find bad ones he would do things to them. He did this until he quit.

WOw stop b*+#@ing you guys got the kicks. A minor flaw effects nothing. Be happy you didn't strike out
Nothing wrong with wanting what you paid for to be correct...you spent the exact asking price so you should get exactly what you paid for. They can say something about it while still being happy that they got the shoes. I know if mine aint right tomorrow I'm gone be 500 but still happy I got em...

Back
Top Bottom