Confirmed: Entourage to End In Summer 2011

I know there's a weekly Entourage thread. But its newsworthy. The show will end in the summer of 2011, with six-episode eighth season and a movie.

A final season that is six episodes long.
smh.gif

It better be the most epic six episodes ever. Marky Mark can only give us six. SIX.

And Jana Kramer aka UCLA girl is back on the market, her and her husband are divorcing after a one month marriage.
devil.gif

I know there's a weekly Entourage thread. But its newsworthy. The show will end in the summer of 2011, with six-episode eighth season and a movie.

A final season that is six episodes long.
smh.gif

It better be the most epic six episodes ever. Marky Mark can only give us six. SIX.

And Jana Kramer aka UCLA girl is back on the market, her and her husband are divorcing after a one month marriage.
devil.gif

to end a series with a movie,,is gonna raise peoples' expectations...good run for a great show though

to end a series with a movie,,is gonna raise peoples' expectations...good run for a great show though

I stopped watching. Great show though and I will definitely get it on DVD/Blu-Ray.

I stopped watching. Great show though and I will definitely get it on DVD/Blu-Ray.

I don't watch the show, but that's bad news for you guys who like it.
I guess they wanted to end it while people still liked it.

I don't watch the show, but that's bad news for you guys who like it.
I guess they wanted to end it while people still liked it.

I saw it on wikipedia the other day
ohwell.gif
But they might as well end it on top.
pimp.gif

I saw it on wikipedia the other day
ohwell.gif
But they might as well end it on top.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom