CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO, WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!

C'mon now JB. Welp, it was a nice run. Time to hang it up now. Props, but it is now a wrap.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by George C Scott

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

i dont understand why they are releasing a variation olympic vi and an olympic vii
just not making sense right now
sometimes i really think jb puts the ugliest stuff out on purpose to see how the audience will react

And they react the same every time.....they register their disgust here on NT then go stand in line with $$$$$ in hand.
until you can find concrete proof or evidence that EVERY NT'er that hates on this shoe will buy it, then don't post.

I'm sick of hearing that ol' "everyone is going to hate it but come release day, they will all buy it." **** here. Fail.

Word. It's getting tiring hearing that over and over.

I would'nt sell my shoes, but those are ugly I dont know what Jordan Brand is thinking. But I bet people are still going to try to copp them...
eek.gif

sometimes i wonder, imagine the designs JB actually rejects. i mean, they only produce their BEST ideas, imagine what the worst ideas look like. an open toejordan? a jordan-croc fusion? jordan clogs? maybe two left shoes? vi's with the gay flag colors... oh wait... nevermind.

wow JB needs NEW leadership asap.. this is getting frustrating to see reals look worse than fakes

i just realized that part of the bottom sole is clear. but only one part on the inside, side of the shoe. ..******ed

8dc351deedbf48c6082a302ce755fe5df4f8e12.pjpg

how does a shoe like this get approved by anyone, let alone mj himself. gentry's smoking dust if he thought this was a good idea

the inside of the shoe sucks.. that green throws everything off..
i'd rock them though.. different..

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

8dc351deedbf48c6082a302ce755fe5df4f8e12.pjpg

how does a shoe like this get approved by anyone, let alone mj himself. gentry's smoking dust if he thought this was a good idea
I really doubt that MJ has to approve every single product that comes out with a Jumpman on it...

Back
Top Bottom