CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

alien.gif

If this thing sells out like the Olympic VI`s, ima exile myself to Tibet and become a monk
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

eye see soles:
The one thing I never understood about Niketalk is this:

You were attracted to the allure and luster of Jordan footwear. They never asked you to buy their product. But once things do not go your way you jump ship. What's good with that?

I'm not a fan of the shoes, but I'll still purchase other Jordan Brand merchandise. For some kooked-up reason, we feel that we are entitled to something great, transcendent. You decided that what they are releasing now isn't integrity-worthy. Obviously, JB thinks otherwise. The man, himself, signs off on these things. The same man who signed off on such great classics as the BC III, BC IV, FR V, Concord XI, etc.

It's cool to say you dislike their product, but to write the brand off is not fair.
Screw that. It's not like Jordan Brand is putting out 10 nice products and 1 that's kind of... not so nice (like back in the day). Matter of fact, it's the exact opposite, maybe even worst. Instead of 10 nice products to 1 questionable product, they put out 10 terrible prodducts and 1 decent one.

I love Starbucks.

I have never drank alcohol in my life. Ever.

Suppose Starbucks decided to completely give up the coffee industry, and decided to start making theirselves an alcoholic beverage company. I'd be an idiot to say 'Well, I love Starbucks, so I guess I'll remain loyal to the brand, and I'll just start drinking alcohol now. Because I love Starbucks.'

That would be ******ed.

If the brand switches it's identity up... DRASTICALLY... then the consumers who don't like the new identity would be ******ed to continue being loyal.

Were can I get your intelligence?
-Fan (lol)

Back
Top Bottom