CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

hmmm... if you read closely it says SU10, so that means summer 2010, so its official!  C-O-P-P-E-D!
pimp.gif

Thanks for the pics,My 2004's are still in great shape so no need for these. but they still are nice
pimp.gif

will def be getting a pair or 2.  I always loved the IIs.  I also agree it needs to have NIKE on the back.  If it says AIR, I may only get 1 pair to beat up. 

It's also funny how you guys are gawking over the NIKE on back that's how the shoes are supposed to be.
That's how a handful of Jordans are supposed to be, but we all know that aint the case.

im finally gettin my 2 game up. got the chromes comin in, bout 2 buy the melos 4 $40, n these next

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by cnoriega

This is a bad retro and bad timing for it as well, it was just released in mid 2004! There are SEVERAL different colorways of different styles that have yet to be retro'd and they are continuing to pump out and re-release retro's in colorways that have been retro'd already!
tired.gif
 Also they have got to stop raising the price!

It's also funny how you guys are gawking over the NIKE on back
smile.gif
that's how the shoes are supposed to be. 

What do you mean gawking, of course everyone is, have you seen the other Retro II's confirmed for 2010?? 

They have the "AIR" lettering in the back.   I'm sure we all thought these would too, so that's why it is a surprise.
laugh.gif
happy.gif
 I guess I can see now why you guys would be pleasantly surprised lol

Nah..this can't be true. JB doesn't put NIKE on the back of the 2's anymore...this is definitely just a sample pair.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Nah..this can't be true. JB doesn't put NIKE on the back of the 2's anymore...this is definitely just a sample pair.

Exactly! 
laugh.gif

I'm hoping it is true though.

People already complaining? Jesus, some of you are never satisfied. I for one, will be happy if these release, as I missed out on the '04 release because I wasn't working yet. And with all the crappy colorways we've seen thus far, these are a breathe of fresh air. Inhale and shut the hell up with the complaining.

I heard rumors about these last year, and I know for sure I'm gonna get these if they come out.

Back
Top Bottom