CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by marmourjr

lol @ ppl buying these CDP and JB turns around releasing these shoes...

cdp 2s were not the same colorway though.....
I know...
I remember JB saying that after the CDP, they will not be releasing so many of the retro.

Seems like they are bringing back every pair...

Besides, These > CDP 

I have two pairs of the last retro of these, I beat them up and have one on ice. I also have a pair of Melos on ice. I like IIs but they didn't really need to bring these back.

doont really like ii's reading the colors i thought they were gonna b black based
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

laugh.gif
 O SO JUST BECAUSE THE DIDN'T OUT NIKE ON THE BACK OF THESE TWO ABOMINATIONS THAT MEANS THEY WON'T DO IT FOR THESE 

We know how desperately JB would like to not use the "Nike" insignia if they don't have to. 

The only point behind the pictures, was just natural surprise that they would even have "Nike" in the back, it's good, but unexpected. 

air-jordan-2-retro-doernbecher-charity-db-black-pro-gold-lucky-green-3.jpg

why do people care so much if they bring a shoe out 6 years later....stop worrying so much about how much your shoe is worth and just wear the stupid things....i dont care if they retro them every year...im sure a lot of people dogged theirs and ive seen a lot of pairs that were turning yellow so i dont see what the big deal is

good for the people who love the IIs.
On the other hand, i never like the IIs, i would say these are # 3 on my top 5 ugliest Jordan
I>II

Back
Top Bottom