CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

what is with the red piping along the sides of the shoe? I don't think that was on the OG or any of the previous retros. I liked the clean look of the mostly white upper but I don't really like that piping.

yesssss
pimp.gif

They give these red piping but couldn't give the Powder Blue IX piping
eyes.gif

At least they put Nike on the back, and thanks whoever posted the new pics.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

what is with the red piping along the sides of the shoe? I don't think that was on the OG or any of the previous retros. I liked the clean look of the mostly white upper but I don't really like that piping.

lol the last retro of these had it 2 and honestly i think it looks better with it

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

They nice, but nothing to lose sleep over. Also noticed a small minor detail........the back where it reads NIKE is red on the previous 3 releases it was black ...........

76_3_.jpg

Jordan_Retro_II__3_.jpg

Like i said MINOR
laugh.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LEFT OVER MATERIAL FROM THE CDP 2s LOL
roll.gif

Could have been better if they turn that thin red line along the sides to white just like the OG's

12615cec5b668dd0845335836fe35058e851cf9.jpg

I just hope they aren't as bulky as the CDP 2s and that they have better quality leather. My CDP's are all creased even after just a couple of wears.

the quality on the previous 2's were horrid as well. but at least they were 110$ retail which we thought was outrageous.

i will admit though, the 2's look real casual with a nice pair of jeans.

Back
Top Bottom