Jordan 5   440888-100   136027-100
Jordan 1 KO 539541-035
Jordan 1 539542-035   539542-435
Jordan 3 136064 005

Not sure if this info is out there but this is what ive found could be useless

more KO colorways for 2013??????? if so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT actually that # if googled takes you to a chinese site & it says that is the # for one of the 3 "Road To THe Gold 1's" that are dropping QS on the 7th

T1Siq0XXdsXXbt6BE__110343.jpg_310x310.jpg

royal/black KO would be awesome

not sure what other CW would drop in the first place

MN say the pack drops the same day as the oly vi & theres 3 different pairs the the one i posted above are the KO's

air-jordan-1-olympic-pack-e1340730977436.jpg
& im guessing one of the 2 in this pic will offically drop also along side the KO & the blk pair with flags

Not sure when these go up for sale or what but i got them from an official catalog. not sure the dates. It has tons of lebron 10 codes and kd v codes as well

Originally Posted by ColdCity

MN say the pack drops the same day as the oly vi & theres 3 different pairs the the one i posted above are the KO's

air-jordan-1-olympic-pack-e1340730977436.jpg
& im guessing one of the 2 in this pic will offically drop also along side the KO & the blk pair with flags

If thats the codes for those two then thats cool to me. I didnt even know there was a jordan 1 gold pack coming out too

Originally Posted by Questions

If thats the codes for those two then thats cool to me. I didnt even know there was a jordan 1 gold pack coming out too

theres going to be 3 jordan 1's in the Road To The Gold Pack & the ko's i posted were the product # you posted so those are more than likely one of the 3... modern noterity confirmed earlier in the week the blk pair with flags are in the pack but they werent sure about the other 2 so its either the white/gold pair or the blk/gray pair with red laces for #3

i would be genuinely pissed if i liked any of the 3 since the just popped up QS like the KO Pack but the only pair i like are white gold pair & im getting the vi/vii pack so thoae arent needed unless i can get them later on the disco

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

13'S MUST BE BREDS

could be the cdp 13's
5's could be fire red/laney/grape or doernbecher
1's could be black/royal or the chicago 1's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT actually that # if googled takes you to a chinese site & it says that is the # for one of the 3 "Road To THe Gold 1's" that are dropping QS on the 7th

T1Siq0XXdsXXbt6BE__110343.jpg_310x310.jpg

this shoe was for 539541-035 im digging it. Hope this is it!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this shoe was for 539541-035 im digging it. Hope this is it!!
yeah those are the shoes that popped up when i googled that #.... im gonna pass on those (cant believe im saying im gonna pass on a KO) unless detailed pics changes my mind....  which i doubt

Modern notoriety is starting to have a serious reputation for dropping incorrect info...

Never had ko's before the most recent release and will probably buy any future release from now on..... Just not the ones posted

I'm going to have to agree with zyzz... I've been secretly hoping the black/royal I's that are dropping in feb were ko's.

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

Modern notoriety is starting to have a serious reputation for dropping incorrect info...
the info they dropped was correct tho 

If something was gonna drop on the 7th don't you think we would know by now?The future 5's, 13's, and 1's are all for 2013... Why would some surprise ko be in there for 10 days from now?Calm down with the wild speculation all because you googled something and got some sketchy picture.

If something was gonna drop on the 7th don't you think we would know by now?The future 5's, 13's, and 1's are all for 2013... Why would some surprise ko be in there for 10 days from now?Calm down with the wild speculation all because you googled something and got some sketchy picture.

nah im putting 2 & 2 together they said that info earlier in the week & now Question posted this info... im not throwing +$@+ at the wall here fam & i never said that is exactly whats gonna happen as far as the 7/7 rd i said "thats what MN posted"
fwiw im pretty sure MN dropped the 1st pictures & the actual news about the KO Pack dropping as a QS so......

nah im putting 2 & 2 together they said that info earlier in the week & now Question posted this info... im not throwing +$@+ at the wall here fam & i never said that is exactly whats gonna happen as far as the 7/7 rd i said "thats what MN posted"
fwiw im pretty sure MN dropped the 1st pictures & the actual news about the KO Pack dropping as a QS so......

My product numbers came from a major retailer. nots saying who. and i dont know when it'll be released but those numbers are 100percent legit.

Jordan 13 414574-010   414571-010
Jordan 1 KO 539541-035

What 5's are these?
I don't think we'll ever see Laney's again.

I assume Grapes will be a GR this time.

Originally Posted by super23freak

Jordan 13 414574-010   414571-010
Jordan 1 KO 539541-035

What 5's are these?
I don't think we'll ever see Laney's again.

I assume Grapes will be a GR this time.
Probably the Fire Red V's as they have been confirmed for release early in 2013

Laney's and Grapes would be a good look, very upset I sold my Grapes and can't find a DS pair for a reasonable price now a days ...

jordan 1s have become like the nike air force...they keep bringing them every year in different colors

Back
Top Bottom