Congrats Pro-Life Evil-doers, you've had the best weeks ever!

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

The comparison is so dumb, you in list in the military and know daym well what you are there for and what you could be called to do, that's the risk.......you didn't sign up for cake making classes you signed on the dotted line for the "military" and what they may ask you to do even if you dont agree with it.....then dont sign up!!!

And just for the record I dont agree with the War either and more because of what the innocent people that die from over there

I'm saying he lied us into a war.. Now I agree that's what they signed up for. But he lied us into that war, the blood is on his hands.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

This is a guy that went on television numerous times to defend a woman's right to have an abortion, a guy who had been shot in 93, a guy who decided to take over the family business because he wanted to prevent women dying by means of illegal abortions. To compare him to a drug dealer is ludicrous, dude. He believed in women's rights. He fought for them and was well respected amongst his peers.

Who are his peers? drug dealers have peers too and im sure they get respect from them too, that means nothing........."he went on TV" that tells me? how does that negate the fact it was about money? how does being shot negate the fact it was about money? how does taking over the family "business" say it was not about the money?......."BUSINESS" was the perfect word bro.........and yes the "compare" to a drug dealer is spot on, people will do anything for money even if they get shot or have to live in fear.........stop because your not living in the real world
So, because he made money doing something he believed in he obviously only did it for the money? He didn't believe in women's rights? Do plasma donors only give plasma because they get paid? Do they not believe in the good that donating does? Do preachers only preach because they get paid? Do they not believe the word they are spreading? Suggesting that his death is the result of him being greedy is stupid.
No one said his death is a result of being greddy, dont put words in my mouth and yes some pastors do it for money! sadly yes! ......ill quote Wuyes Wu "cash rules everything around me" you act like he was making $8.50 an hour! when the ammount goes up to what he was making the motivechanges......he believed in womans rights because he said he did??? your are gulible Sir, you take what everybody says for face value?

If you would have asked dude to do it for free he wouldnt have, a dude will sell you a magic bean and tell you it will grow magic tree to "sell"something yet this guy tellss and proclaims to care and you believe it's not for the money? or that the driving force isnt money? you said it perfectyourself "BUSINESS"........you said that not me

Originally Posted by Essential1

The comparison is so dumb, you in list in the military and know daym well what you are there for and what you could be called to do, that's the risk.......you didn't sign up for cake making classes you signed on the dotted line for the "military" and what they may ask you to do even if you dont agree with it.....then dont sign up!!!

And just for the record I dont agree with the War either and more because of what the innocent people that die from over there

I'm saying he lied us into a war.. Now I agree that's what they signed up for. But he lied us into that war, the blood is on his hands.

How did anybody "lie" us into war??? lol you didnt sign up to work at build a bear...........why then are people still signing up? if they know therisks of being lied into war again in the future why do people sign up?

You are telling me people dont go in knowing they could do alot of thing they dont agree with? or that they are going to be told the truth in why they have todo what they do?.......they know the risk! all the risks!......do I feel bad for them? YES! but you cant blame ONE man for the deaths of people who choose tobe there

This is a guy that went on television numerous times to defend a woman's right to have an abortion, a guy who had been shot in 93, a guy who decided to take over the family business because he wanted to prevent women dying by means of illegal abortions. To compare him to a drug dealer is ludicrous, dude. He believed in women's rights. He fought for them and was well respected amongst his peers.

Who are his peers? drug dealers have peers too and im sure they get respect from them too, that means nothing........."he went on TV" that tells me? how does that negate the fact it was about money? how does being shot negate the fact it was about money? how does taking over the family "business" say it was not about the money?......."BUSINESS" was the perfect word bro.........and yes the "compare" to a drug dealer is spot on, people will do anything for money even if they get shot or have to live in fear.........stop because your not living in the real world
So, because he made money doing something he believed in he obviously only did it for the money? He didn't believe in women's rights? Do plasma donors only give plasma because they get paid? Do they not believe in the good that donating does? Do preachers only preach because they get paid? Do they not believe the word they are spreading? Suggesting that his death is the result of him being greedy is stupid.
No one said his death is a result of being greddy, dont put words in my mouth and yes some pastors do it for money! sadly yes! ......ill quote Wu yes Wu "cash rules everything around me" you act like he was making $8.50 an hour! when the ammount goes up to what he was making the motive changes......he believed in womans rights because he said he did??? your are gulible Sir, you take what everybody says for face value?

If you would have asked dude to do it for free he wouldnt have, a dude will sell you a magic bean and tell you it will grow magic tree to "sell" something yet this guy tellss and proclaims to care and you believe it's not for the money? or that the driving force isnt money? you said it perfect yourself "BUSINESS"........you said that not me
Stop acting like you understand the man inside and out. He had his reasons, whether you believe them or not is on you.. don't let youremotions get int he way of being rational.

No one said his death is a result of being greddy, dont put words in my mouth and yes some pastors do it for money! sadly yes! ......ill quote Wu yes Wu "cash rules everything around me" you act like he was making $8.50 an hour! when the ammount goes up to what he was making the motive changes......he believed in womans rights because he said he did??? your are gulible Sir, you take what everybody says for face value?

If you would have asked dude to do it for free he wouldnt have, a dude will sell you a magic bean and tell you it will grow magic tree to "sell" something yet this guy tellss and proclaims to care and you believe it's not for the money? or that the driving force isnt money? you said it perfect yourself "BUSINESS"........you said that not me

you're sitting here talking as if you personally know dude...whether he did what he did for money or not, point is, he didn't deserve to die over it...

pro-lifers are idiots...killing him doesn't mean women aren't gonna abort a kid they don't want...kill 1 save 1,000...get that Wanted BS outta here

i'm cool w/ abortion up to 3 months......that particular doctor was aborting babies after 3 months which is taking it too far...

personally i don't believe in abortion unless a women is raped but I told my mom sunday that my girl took a day after pill a year ago and she got prettypissed saying that i killed a potential life....i never looked at the "day after" pill as abortion but i guess it is
smh.gif
.....ima be haunted for therest of my life
frown.gif

Look, you are assuming this guy did it for just the money. Why? What price would an abortion have to be for him to be doing it because he caredfor women's rights? $20? $10? Are those low enough to maintain a pro-choice cred? I mean you are assuming he wasn't a 'beacon of liberty'solely based on the fact that he was compensated nicely to perform rare procedures. What doctor isn't paid well to do rare procedures? You are assuming somany things based on your idea that 'cash rules' everything.

Craftsy21,

I dont need to know him I know people, I can say the same thing "dont act like you know him" you dont know either..........money is the motivator ineveryone that makes that KIND of money, get real man.....you are on NT where "stuff" is all that matters are you are gonna sit here and say "noway" it was about the money ...wow!

"you're sitting here talking as if you personally know dude...whether he did what he did for money or not, point is, he didn't deserve to die overit... "

I NEVERRRRRR said he deserved anything! his life lost is just as sad as the Babies if not more so!.........

Pro-life "evils doers"?

Pretty inflamatory. If you're attempting to indict or impugn all pro-life people, it's outrageous.

And indicting millions of pro-life people, of all political backgrounds, for the isolated incident of 1 person sadly killing Dr. Tiller is both immature andintellectually dishonest. The depravity of the notion is stunning.

The Notre Dame graduation... you realize Notre Dame is a Catholic institution, of inherently pro-life persuasion.

The uproar is that a majority of students, parents of Notre Dame do not believe someone who doesn't share their abortion beliefs - Obama - should have beengiving a speech that undermines a foundational belief of the university.

There were people who, by right, protested the speech and those who, by right, kept quiet during it. Where has any ND graduate come out and say, "Youknow, I really resent those prostestors. I was just trying to enjoy the speech and they messed it up."? None that I know of.

And do you really want to open the Iraq can of worms again? The topic has been debated ad nauseum and gets nowhere, especially on NT.

Look, you are assuming this guy did it for just the money. Why? What price would an abortion have to be for him to be doing it because he cared for women's rights? $20? $10? Are those low enough to maintain a pro-choice cred? I mean you are assuming he wasn't a 'beacon of liberty' solely based on the fact that he was compensated nicely to perform rare procedures. What doctor isn't paid well to do rare procedures? You are assuming so many things based on your idea that 'cash rules' everything.

What dont you get about as the money goes up the motive changes??? Jay-z can say all he wants that he loves the art but the second you ask him to do a show for$200 he's gonna laugh but if it's for 2million he daym sure gonna take that pay day........"what Doctor isnt paid well" he was notttttttmaking Doctor money......."sell your soul" you ever heard that saying? you dont well your soul for a cookie you sell it for the whole pie

What I am trying to say is you guys act like the man was a "great man" that died for the fight, it's sad he died very very sad, but to act likehe gave his life for womans rights is bull.........and you take that so blindly

Craftsy21,

I dont need to know him I know people, I can say the same thing "dont act like you know him" you dont know either..........money is the motivator in everyone that makes that KIND of money, get real man.....you are on NT where "stuff" is all that matters are you are gonna sit here and say "no way" it was about the money ...wow!

"you're sitting here talking as if you personally know dude...whether he did what he did for money or not, point is, he didn't deserve to die over it... "

I NEVERRRRRR said he deserved anything! his life lost is just as sad as the Babies if not more so!.........
I'm not the one pretending to understand another man's actions who I've never met.. that's you.

All I'm saying is - you don't know, and neither do i. So hop on out of your ivory tower, step off your soap box and quit preaching like you have allthe answers.

Its funny how they claim they defend the right to life, yet accomplish their goals by killing a fellow human being. I'm not saying abortion is be bestthing since sliced bread, but history will tell us that women "self aborting" there babies with a coat hanger in the bathroom is not cool at all.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Pro-life "evils doers"?

Pretty inflamatory. If you're attempting to indict or impugn all pro-life people, it's outrageous.

And indicting millions of pro-life people, of all political backgrounds, for the isolated incident of 1 person sadly killing Dr. Tiller is both immature and intellectually dishonest. The depravity of the notion is stunning.
No, no. I wasn't indicting all Pro-Lifers. That is why I used the words 'Evil doers.'

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Craftsy21,

I dont need to know him I know people, I can say the same thing "dont act like you know him" you dont know either..........money is the motivator in everyone that makes that KIND of money, get real man.....you are on NT where "stuff" is all that matters are you are gonna sit here and say "no way" it was about the money ...wow!

"you're sitting here talking as if you personally know dude...whether he did what he did for money or not, point is, he didn't deserve to die over it... "

I'm not the one pretending to understand another man's actions who I've never met.. that's you.

All I'm saying is - you don't know, and neither do i. So hop on out of your ivory tower, step off your soap box and quit preaching like you have all the answers.
I didnt say I have all the answers this is my opinion Bro, and if im on a soap box why are you standing infront of it listening....move it alongif you dont agree im not trying to change anyones mind, Im saying how "I" feel..............."and neither do I"........exactly so dont tellme Im wrong, Im saying how I feel you dont have to hear me or pay attention to me on my "Ivory tower".........if you live in a world were you canjust take a mans actions for face value i feel bad for you

The IRONY of a pro-life individual killing someone, in a place of worship at that. Conservatives.. man I just don't get em...
laugh.gif

Look, you are assuming this guy did it for just the money. Why? What price would an abortion have to be for him to be doing it because he cared for women's rights? $20? $10? Are those low enough to maintain a pro-choice cred? I mean you are assuming he wasn't a 'beacon of liberty' solely based on the fact that he was compensated nicely to perform rare procedures. What doctor isn't paid well to do rare procedures? You are assuming so many things based on your idea that 'cash rules' everything.

What dont you get about as the money goes up the motive changes??? Jay-z can say all he wants that he loves the art but the second you ask him to do a show for $200 he's gonna laugh but if it's for 2million he daym sure gonna take that pay day........"what Doctor isnt paid well" he was nottttttt making Doctor money......."sell your soul" you ever heard that saying? you dont well your soul for a cookie you sell it for the whole pie
He died for his fight. He died for his belief in that women should have the option to end their pregnancy. You are saying his fight was blurred bymoney and you have absolutely no evidence to back that. You say you 'know people'(
laugh.gif
). You rule out any of his struggles and fights because you 'knowpeople.' I am blind because I am going off of positive things that have been said about him and things he has endured for his cause..but you 'knowpeople' and somehow that isn't being blind?

thanks for posting that song, lobotomybeats. i've never heard it before.

those of us who live in birmingham are constantly reminded of the horrific bombings that have happened in this city (churches and abortion clinics, mostnotably), giving rise to the unfortunate nickname "bombingham." i fear we may never completely escape the specter of these events.

Craftsy21,

All I'm saying is - you don't know, and neither do i. So hop on out of your ivory tower, step off your soap box and quit preaching like you have all the answers.
I didnt say I have all the answers this is my opinion Bro, and if im on a soap box why are you standing infront of it listening....move it along if you dont agree im not trying to change anyones mind, Im saying how "I" feel..............."and neither do I"........exactly so dont tell me Im wrong, Im saying how I feel you dont have to hear me or pay attention to me on my "Ivory tower".........if you live in a world were you can just take a mans actions for face value i feel bad for you
You've come at like 5 different people in this thread trying to change their opinions - you're completely contradicting yourself. Andyou're using Jay-Z lyrics to make your points.
grin.gif

Trust me - your opinion is meaningless to me after having exchanged words with you now, I can see now that you really are just a confused person who speaksbefore they really reason things out, and then refuses to back down from your original position even after being shown how silly you sound.

I don't live in a world where I take everything at face value - in fact, I'm likely more a skeptic than even you. But I also don't pretend tounderstand the inner-working of complete strangers, nor question somebody I don't know to be a liar, especially those whose actions have matched theirwords for many many years.

When I say I don't know the answers either, i'm not telling you that you're definitely wrong.. just that you most certainly are not definitelyright, and you shouldn't be so convinced that you are given your only evidence is some rap songs.

Now please - go read a book or something, it's a waste of our time to hear your opinions if you're going to spew them in such an uneducated fashion.

What dont you get about as the money goes up the motive changes??? Jay-z can say all he wants that he loves the art but the second you ask him to do a show for $200 he's gonna laugh but if it's for 2million he daym sure gonna take that pay day........"what Doctor isnt paid well" he was nottttttt making Doctor money......."sell your soul" you ever heard that saying? you dont well your soul for a cookie you sell it for the whole pie
He died for his fight. He died for his belief in that women should have the option to end their pregnancy. You are saying his fight was blurred by money and you have absolutely no evidence to back that. You say you 'know people'(
laugh.gif
). You rule out any of his struggles and fights because you 'know people.' I am blind because I am going off of positive things that have been said about him and things he has endured for his cause..but you 'know people' and somehow that isn't being blind?
I could keep going on explaining my side and rebut what you just said, but yeh know you got your way of thinking I got mine and never will the 2meet so why argue? im not gonna sit around for 45 pages of this lol, i said how I feel and that's that, same with you man so why beat on a soundlessdrum.....Im not trying to change your mind and when I say "I know people" you dont and will never understand what that means, I couldnt explaine itto you even if I tried..........

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Pro-life, as if the other side is pro-death. Oh how I love Republicans.

it's not just republicans friend. it's misguided people from all parties.

Majority of Americans are against abortion, bro. Read something.

This doctor aborted 60,000 babies.
...Yet 75% believe that Abortion should be legal.

...So you support this action? Killing 1 to save thousands?

lol...like killing the doctor is gonna stop abortions.......now the clinic he worked at just has to hire another one....

i'm cool w/ abortion up to 3 months......that particular doctor was aborting babies after 3 months which is taking it too far...
Yup. This Doctor had no reservation on killing unborn babies whether the baby is 1 month old or 8 months old. Granted some procedures werenecessary to save the mother's life due to unforeseen complications however some of his abortions were on healthy late term fetuses.
eyes.gif

Regardless whether morally correct or not, what he did was legal.

RIP George Tiller

Craftsy21,

I didnt say I have all the answers this is my opinion Bro, and if im on a soap box why are you standing infront of it listening....move it along if you dont agree im not trying to change anyones mind, Im saying how "I" feel..............."and neither do I"........exactly so dont tell me Im wrong, Im saying how I feel you dont have to hear me or pay attention to me on my "Ivory tower".........if you live in a world were you can just take a mans actions for face value i feel bad for you
You've come at like 5 different people in this thread trying to change their opinions - you're completely contradicting yourself. And you're using Jay-Z lyrics to make your points.
grin.gif

Trust me - your opinion is meaningless to me after having exchanged words with you now, I can see now that you really are just a confused person who speaks before they really reason things out, and then refuses to back down from your original position even after being shown how silly you sound.

I don't live in a world where I take everything at face value - in fact, I'm likely more a skeptic than even you. But I also don't pretend to understand the inner-working of complete strangers, nor question somebody I don't know to be a liar, especially those whose actions have matched their words for many many years.

When I say I don't know the answers either, i'm not telling you that you're definitely wrong.. just that you most certainly are not definitely right, and you shouldn't be so convinced that you are given your only evidence is some rap songs.

Now please - go read a book or something, it's a waste of our time to hear your opinions if you're going to spew them in such an uneducated fashion.
Read what I posted above:

Im not trying to change anyones opinion so stop acting like a jerk man, Im saying how I feel can I do that?....you tell me not to say i know a man ive nevermet yet you say im a "confused person" who spews things that are uneducated? and to saymy opinion is meaningless means nothing.....I dont care whatyou think bro! think what you may it does not effect me!

And I use rap song instead of what I could quote (the bible) because people get that more and dont wanna hear out of some pretend book, sad huh?

And a waste of "Our" time? you speak for everyone here now? if it's a waste of your time why even reply??? I dont get when people saythat.......THEN DONT WASTE YOUR TIME I didnt say reply or ill kill your dog, you have freewill use it........

Back
Top Bottom