[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Reaction score
san diego chokers
smh.gif

Man, I know all the experts are saying this is a better matchup for the Jets. I disagree, I breathe Green and white (and that nasty old school New York titanuniform) but I think we're gonna get wrecked. Its my gut instinct. San Diego was the hottest team in the NFL. I think the best team in the NFL, even betterthan the Colts and Saints. I hope to God we win, but if we dont, I wont be surprised. Good season, we'll build off of this. Jets all day, prove me wrong.

How many times now have we seen San Diego come into the playoffs hot like this & Fail? Too many times, i dont trust them.

Jets 21-17

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Baltimore @ the jets for shot at the Superbowl
laugh.gif
that would be awesome.
I'm down. The Meadowlands wouldn't need to be demolished, place would fall apart because of the crowd
pimp.gif

I much rather face the Chargers then the Colts. We've had experience in San Diego (success, to boot), and it will be a warm home welcoming for Sanchezgoing back to California.

It should be a good game. The wait all week will be annoying as it has the last few weeks with waiting for the games.

Just got my invoice

150 a ticket for the upper prime seats

have till the 17th to pay it.

Ravens win today made it so I will pay tomorrow. Goes to next years seats anyway if no game is played.

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif
that would be awesome.
I'm down. The Meadowlands wouldn't need to be demolished, place would fall apart because of the crowd
pimp.gif

I much rather face the Chargers then the Colts. We've had experience in San Diego (success, to boot), and it will be a warm home welcoming for Sanchez going back to California.

It should be a good game. The wait all week will be annoying as it has the last few weeks with waiting for the games.

get the %!%! outta here with that...the Jets haven't faced us in 5 years in the playoffs...i'm willing to bet there's no more than 10 players onthe team from that year...

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif
that would be awesome.
pimp.gif

I much rather face the Chargers then the Colts. We've had experience in San Diego (success, to boot), and it will be a warm home welcoming for Sanchez going back to California.

Nate Kaeding FTW
smokin.gif

benson had 169 yds and a TD and we lost..... rivers better come with some heat and not choke like carson did... i still think chargers got em

Lets go CHARGERS!! i will be at the Murph screaming my lungs out like i was at the bengal game, we need to score early and often to make sanchez throw theball, we GOT this!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom