Congrats to Myron Rolle

Whether you dislike FSu or his on-field performance or not.....this kid deserves his props.

Winning the Rhodes Scholly is big-time for anybody...forget the fact that he's a starter on a D1 football team.

pimp.gif

and hes black..if that matters
laugh.gif

aw man..

i was looking forward to gunna bashing the hell out of him on sundays..

he needs to get his shots in before it's too late now..

laugh.gif

Congrats to Myron.

Now if the Seminoles can get a win today, I'll be even happier.

Wow...That's is a huge achievement. A real example of a student-athlete in the sham that is college athletics. Someone with their priorities straight.

Never been a big fan of rolle's, i always felt he is/was an underachiever on the field, but you cannot help but to root for a guy who's accomplishedwhat he has...big ups to Myron
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is truly impressive.

One of the very few GREAT accomplishments/stories about a STUDENT/athlete.

So whats he going to do with the NFL? Try to do both like that one guy did a while ago? Or just choose one?

pimp.gif
Congratulations to him. He is doing huge things academically, and he is the perfect example of using sports instead of letting sports use you.

Originally Posted by Mebo03

So whats he going to do with the NFL? Try to do both like that one guy did a while ago? Or just choose one?
I believe the scholarship is to Oxford, in that case he can't really do both

Congrats to him. That's a major accomplishment. I don't watch FSU enough to criticize his game, but it's refreshing to see student athletes whoactually place an emphasis on being a student...especially at Free Shoes.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom