Congratulations Ben Baller.

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

grin.gif
 at him crying, I don't see her shedding no tears.

this usually chicks are the one to be overly emotional
laugh.gif

no flame though
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

K-Steeeeezy turning a Ben Baller wedding thread into something about himself? I'm shocked.

Congrats, Benjamin.

How so??...you do know Shoefreak edited my post and that's not what I said?...good try.
laugh.gif
I didn't say the pics were bad, They are great.
Oh, word?

He could have hired a better photographer, but not bad...

ol' passive aggressive comment....ESPECIALLY coming from a photographer.  U a funny dude Stizzle. 

Let us just be happy he didn't post his website, email, number, 25,000 self portraits and a pager number. 

Anyone ever the the feeling KSteezy hates his marriage but he reinforces the concept as if it will help his own?

LOL at this turning into a KSteezy "dislike" thread.

Anyways Congrats and hope its successful...Some people are cut for marriage some are not. I am starting to think I may not be.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Anyone ever the the feeling KSteezy hates his marriage but he reinforces the concept as if it will help his own?

SHoTSFired gets popcorn readyCongrads to Ben barra. Good luck always be NT fam

no i don't get that feeling. if you wanna go there tho be ready to defend your own beliefs. At the end of the day we'll take him over you.

Originally Posted by cap1229

no i don't get that feeling. if you wanna go there tho be ready to defend your own beliefs. At the end of the day we'll take him over you.

but Silly contributes more information/knowledge (aside from religion) than ksteez tho

Wants facts for beliefs...

Defends christianity.
roll.gif

Anyways, it was just a passing thought and maybe i'm reading too much into it. something just seemed off. 

roll.gif

i love you

Originally Posted by CWrite78

does anybody like ksteezy besides ksteezy?
roll.gif

I like him
roll.gif

the hate for him has been tenfold lately tho
laugh.gif

Anyway, congrats bro. I don't know who she is but I always thinks of gold diggers when I see girls that pretty
laugh.gif
and around ballers all the time. I hope this is not the case. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom