CONGRATULATIONS MANNY PACQUIAO!!!!

Awesome Performance from the Pride of the Philippines, Mr. Manny Pacquiao who just snagged the WBC Super Featherweight Belt from defending champion Juan ManuelMarquez via a 12-round split decision.

The guy just never ceases to amaze me. Mabuhay ka, Manny and God bless you!!!

AWESOME FIGHT!!Grabe! CHEERS FOR MANNY!!!

...i just my voice. hahahaha!

Rev,where's my pinipig? nyahahaha!

God bless bro.

pimp.gif

yes!

Great win for Manny again. Making all of us really proud!! We watched the PPV with all my tito boys and tita babys.

LOL W2E is getting all salty. Great fight between the two. It really could have gone either way, but I definitely feel that Manny should have got a slightlybetter score because of the knockout. Marquez definitely gave Manny the best fight in the past two years in my opinion. Very entertaining. They keep sayingthey won't do a third one but money talks. It would be a good matchup.

Nagulat si pacquiao na nanalo sya ah.... Majority sa mga nabasa ko boxing forums panalo si marquez.....

Ang galing ni Juan Manuel...... Grabeng counter puncher yun.......Nasira diskarte ni pacquiao nung middle to later rounds...

Pacquiao should forget plans of fighting Pretty Boy Floyd or Oscar dela Hoya....... Hirap sya kay Marquez.....

Rematch ulit.....

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

They keep saying they won't do a third one but money talks. It would be a good matchup.

Damn... are you serious? No rubber match?
eek.gif
smh.gif
They have to do it!

Congrats to Manny on the W.. When Buffer was calling out the scores and the decision, I kept yelling at the TV, "DON'T SAY STILL, DON'T SAYSTILL!!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tirangmatutina

Nagulat si pacquiao na nanalo sya ah.... Majority sa mga nabasa ko boxing forums panalo si marquez.....

Ang galing ni Juan Manuel...... Grabeng counter puncher yun.......Nasira diskarte ni pacquiao nung middle to later rounds...

Pacquiao should forget plans of fighting Pretty Boy Floyd or Oscar dela Hoya....... Hirap sya kay Marquez.....

Rematch ulit.....

Mukha ngang nahirapan din si Pacquiao kay Marquez, pero sa dalawang pagkakataon nilang maglaban, hindi pa rin kayang pabagsakin ni Marquez siPacquiao......Sabi ni Pacquiao, ok lang sa kanya kung may rematch ulit sila ni Marquez at sana nga matuloy yung plano ni Pacquiao na makalaban nya sinaMayweather at dela Hoya.

CONGRATULATIONS MANNY PACQUIAO!!!!

Congrats to the Pacman.

Splendid performance by both boxers. I just can't stand the bickering & whining after the post-fight conference was held.
ohwell.gif

Simple lang naman eh, kung gusto nila manalo bata nila eh di hwag magpa-knockdown
roll.gif

congrats to manny, i got scared in the later rounds when jmm start counter punching him...great fight though

im already expecting another fight between our very own Manny Pacquiao & Juan Manuel Marquez, dapat mg ingat na si manny sa next na fight nya, Marquez isnot an easy opponent not just like Larios & 3K Battery....Great fight!! CONGRATULATIONS MANNY!!!

Check this link out guy :

This news item for a change.

Manny clinched it in the 10th!

Sunday, March 16 2008

After winning round ten on all three judges' cards, Manny Pacquiao essentially already had the fight won, barring a knockdown. Pacman took a three pointlead (96-93) on the cards of Tom Miller and Duane Ford into the final two rounds, while Jerry Roth had Juan Manuel Marquez up by a point. All three judges gaveMarquez the eleventh, and all but Ford gave Marquez round twelve, however even had Ford scored the final round for Marquez, Pacquiao still would have prevailedin the fight. The bout was scored 115-112, 114-113 for Pacquiao, 115-112 for Marquez. Below is the official NSAC master scoresheet:

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2/headlines//EkpVyZupFFPLPntdgI.html

Hehe...Marquez thought that he was in the Olympics and some soft punches can win it...he depended more on playing safe and the score sheet not realizing he wasplaying in Vegas were people want to see hard hitting punches like what he absorbed in the 3rd round....Congrats Manny!!!!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom