Conneticut NTrs, did you get your Nike Store invite?

lurkin2long

Banned
nerd.gif

just got mine in the mail today, before the official opening. checkin to see who else might show up. they gonna have give aways an stuff. I got traffic courtthat day in new britain so this works perfect for me ill go to west farms mall right after nb courthouse

[h4] NikeStore Grand OpeningNovember 15th[/h4]
11/15/2008 through 11/16/2008

KICK OUT THE JAMS
SATURDAY & SUNDAY 11.15 - 11.16
Be one of the lucky few to get your hands on a NikeStore-exclusive, limited-edition tee. Let your love for sport and creativity flow as DJ's bump beats tokeep the inspiration going all day long. Team up with NIKEiD consultants to translate your love for the game onto custom tees and kicks. Score to win a Nikeshopping party for you and 9 friends just for rolling through.

SATURDAY 11.15.08
Store opens at 10am -Free gift to the first 200 athletes in the door
ALL DAY HAPPENINGS
- DJ
- NIKEiD design sessions
- Tee customization
- Enter to win a Nike shopping party for you and 9 friends

SUNDAY 11.16.08
Store opens at 11am - Free gift to the first 200 athletes in the door
ALL DAY HAPPENINGS
- DJ
- NIKEiD design sessions
- Tee customization
- Enter to win a Nike shopping party for you and 9 friends

I got my invite in the mail today. Definitely will check it out. Any info on the store. Exclusive shoes or the usual stuff CT gets.

I got mine a few days back too..I'm definitely bout to check it out..no more Buckland for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no idea, ill see yall dudes. this works out perfect for me, like i said i got court the same day lol. westfarms 5 mins away.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

, like i said i got court the same day lol. westfarms 5 mins away.

not to be an @*@%$$$ or anything but since when do they have court on the weekend in ct?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

, like i said i got court the same day lol. westfarms 5 mins away.

not to be an @*@%$$$ or anything but since when do they have court on the weekend in ct?

son why would the invite be the same as the store grand opening.

THIS IS DURING THE WEEK DAY. official opening is the weekend

no you have to have an invite to get in.

Back
Top Bottom