Consignment shops?

Sole Supremacy

5944 Newpark Mall Rd. Suite A, Newark, CA 94560

KICK CITY CONSIGNMENT

6714 Mission St, Daly City CA 94014

How's their prices there? Do they give you good prices if you bring your shoes in there?

How's their prices there? Do they give you good prices if you bring your shoes in there?
Good prices? No, they don't. More like "FAIR" prices....

You gotta remember that they needa make money as well.

Last edited:
IMO Unless you need money quick. Selling a collection to any kind of store is not a great idea. Depending on the shoe, SS will pay about 80% of what they sell for heat or else I would guess they pay around 60-70%. For me, Footage is the best place to put your shoes on consignment. It might take a little longer but you set the price and they add their "fee" on top of that. They put it up on ebay, their website and display at their store.

Thanks for the advice guys. I got some heat I was thinking of letting go and I want sure if those places are worth it. I was thinking about driving to flight Club becausei know they charge rape and they sell stuff quick

Thanks for the advice guys. I got some heat I was thinking of letting go and I want sure if those places are worth it. I was thinking about driving to flight Club becausei know they charge rape and they sell stuff quick
wheres Flight Club at?

Back
Top Bottom