Conspiracy Theorist are annoying, and stupid.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Something is very wrong but most people are so happy with "bread and circuses" they never look up to smell the death around them.

Word is bond.

I feel what everyone is saying about you are the same from their prospective. But I do have a friend who is all about conspiracies and it is soo annoying. Dude always has ideas for the government and why they do things because he read about it for like 30 minutes. He bothers me because he claims to know that the government is full of secrets and cover ups when he can't even name the three branches. It doesn't bother me if you don't agree with me, but if you don't even know the basis then your whole argument is invalid.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Most common response you get from them and their holier than though attitude: 
-"You are blind"

-"Do you believe everything the media tells you?"

-"Look up _____ (insert powerpoint youtube video here)"

-"It's pointless to argue you with you, you are just another blind sheep"

laugh.gif

Try reading a history book (a real one) and then maybe some of these "conspiracy theories" will make some sense to you. Let me name some ridiculous #%%% the U.S. has done: PATRIOT ACT, given Afghanistan guns and weapons they're now using against us, Iran-Contra, Project MK-ULTRA, the Tuskegee Experiments, CIA selling drugs.... basically the list goes on.

Some of the theories nowadays are definitely a reach, but some of you are far too trusting.

It's one thing to question whether a government has the right motives in doing something, but it's another to believe in some absolute #!$%%$@% that you see from a Youtube video from some loser in his basement.

It's also annoying how these conspiracy theorists put things in question just because they didn't see it with their own two eyes; i.e. killing bin Laden.

guys, forget government and economic conspiracies, lets talk about the things that are REALLY IMPORTANT.  niketalk was made by Adidas to get us to stop liking nike/jordan brand & gradually start (subliminally) liking Adidas more, thus boosting sales. dont believe what meth tells you, he just apart of the agenda to get you to wear Adidas. dont believe me???? scroll all the way down to the page and it clearly says "NikeTalk is NOT affiliated with Nike Inc. in any way, shape, or form. All opinions expressed herein do not reflect those of Nike Inc."
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SubyWill

Why do people always have to have a conspiracy to everything? 
Like "Ohh, this hurricane and earthquake was caused by the HAARP!"
roll.gif
 When they don't even fully understand how the HAARP works and what it does exactly. They just watch some YouTube videos and think they're experts
laugh.gif

Yup, the earthquake wasn't caused by a major known fault line.
laugh.gif
It was inactive, but if you know anything about science and geology, fault lines do that kind of stuff....

Oh, and yeah the hurricane wasn't caused naturally...you know, when the ocean's warm air evaporates quickly to form clouds and rain, then the high pressured air is sucked into the center of the storm to form a TD, TS, and possibly a hurricane. Nope it was the government experimenting with the HAARP.
roll.gif

And then these idiots say the government is responsible for 9/11......
sick.gif

When you don't agree with them they call you stupid and close minded, and tell you to open your eyes
tired.gif

Is this the cool thing to do now? To be a tin foil wearing conspiracy hipster? I don't get how people can be so dumb.
I don't care for any of the other points but if you really believe a handful of "terrorist" plotted 9/11 from a cave thousands of miles away, with no real commercial flight training, while hijacking 4 planes with box cutters and perfectly flying those planes into buildings that even experts say it would take great skill to do!!??...I guess they just got lucky and picked the perfect day that the government wasn't prepared....right...
grin.gif

C'mon son... You have to admit that something is not right about 9/11...no offense OP but you're probably one of those people that probably thinks the government is always telling the truth and only wants the best for its citizens. People are dumb as a whole, we believe almost everything on the news, take some time to do your own research, not youtube videos,or wikipedia, but read up on the history of this country and you'll find some interesting stuff. I understand people lost loved ones and it changed the US forever, but look at all the laws that have passed since then, and the so called war on terror in countries that the US has occupied. The love of money is the root of all evil....

Info on your avy OP...that @#$% nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cez

Originally Posted by SubyWill

Why do people always have to have a conspiracy to everything? 
Like "Ohh, this hurricane and earthquake was caused by the HAARP!"
roll.gif
 When they don't even fully understand how the HAARP works and what it does exactly. They just watch some YouTube videos and think they're experts
laugh.gif

Yup, the earthquake wasn't caused by a major known fault line.
laugh.gif
It was inactive, but if you know anything about science and geology, fault lines do that kind of stuff....

Oh, and yeah the hurricane wasn't caused naturally...you know, when the ocean's warm air evaporates quickly to form clouds and rain, then the high pressured air is sucked into the center of the storm to form a TD, TS, and possibly a hurricane. Nope it was the government experimenting with the HAARP.
roll.gif

And then these idiots say the government is responsible for 9/11......
sick.gif

When you don't agree with them they call you stupid and close minded, and tell you to open your eyes
tired.gif

Is this the cool thing to do now? To be a tin foil wearing conspiracy hipster? I don't get how people can be so dumb.
I don't care for any of the other points but if you really believe a handful of "terrorist" plotted 9/11 from a cave thousands of miles away, with no real commercial flight training, while hijacking 4 planes with box cutters and perfectly flying those planes into buildings that even experts say it would take great skill to do!!??...I guess they just got lucky and picked the perfect day that the government wasn't prepared....right...
grin.gif

C'mon son... You have to admit that something is not right about 9/11...no offense OP but you're probably one of those people that probably thinks the government is always telling the truth and only wants the best for its citizens. People are dumb as a whole, we believe almost everything on the news, take some time to do your own research, not youtube videos,or wikipedia, but read up on the history of this country and you'll find some interesting stuff. I understand people lost loved ones and it changed the US forever, but look at all the laws that have passed since then, and the so called war on terror in countries that the US has occupied. The love of money is the root of evil....

Info on your avy OP...that @#$% nice
pimp.gif
My point exact. I understand some conspiracy theiorsts are way over the top (like some nazi's were part of aliens or some $#@! like that) but people can't just go along and think the gov't/media are spitting out the truth. Its a corrupt and crazy world we live in, i cant stress that out more. For example, global warming...
indifferent.gif
 ONE of the biggest hoax that they made up. Most of y'all are scared of the truth, you cant handle the truth *Jack Nicholson voice*

I was too vague in my stance on some things in the OP.

First of all, I don't believe everything the media spews out. Only people that do believe everything the media says are old people watching Fox News and people with a terrible education that can't come to their own conclusion on some matters.

I also don't believe everything the government tells us. Did the government know something was going to happen on 9-11, most likely, were they behind it? I highly doubt it.

I'm very open minded, but some of these conspiracies are downright ridiculous. It's good to be able to come to your own conclusions on some things that happen globally, but saying the HAARP is responsible for tsunamis, hurricanes, and earthquakes is ridiculous.

I also believe in life outside of earth. The universe is very big....there are billions of galaxies out there, every galaxy contains billions and billions of stars, every star has the potential to have a planet containing life. Can some planets harbor intelligent life? Maybe. Have we been visited by these intelligent life forms know as aliens? It's a stretch, but I don't rule it out.

Originally Posted by you go boy

what about the illuminati? people swear that everything is illuminati related... i make posts on here about it but only to joke around and for lulz but some people are dead serious about the topic 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You can't be successful without some ties to Illuminati.
I think all the stuff is interesting, but at the end of the day I don't give much thought

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by you go boy

what about the illuminati? people swear that everything is illuminati related... i make posts on here about it but only to joke around and for lulz but some people are dead serious about the topic 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You can't be successful without some ties to Illuminati.
I think all the stuff is interesting, but at the end of the day I don't give much thought

Most dudes real heavy into conspiracy theories really don't even speak about what they know. It's the people with who are first introduced to the subject and excited about it that spew out a lot of wrong info. And everything illuminati is not "illuminati". People act like it is some monolithic organization when it's really an idea of a way of life. But once something is labeled as a group, people's mind goes into adversary mode and turn it into a us vs. them dichotomy. us vs. them is the archetype our current society seems to rely on heavily and it is detrimental. 

Originally Posted by devildog1776

There are conspiracy theories which can be proven true with logic and proper analysist.... to prove that Haarp was responsible for the earthquake and hurricane would take 1. a reason 2. the outcome of test

the quake was felt for stretch of over maybe 1500 miles give or take and [h3]there were no aftershocks[/h3]. Im not saying that HAARP was responsible but thats weird that a quake of that magnitude wouldnt give off any seismic activity for the following few hours or days... whatever dont know dont care..

the hurricane did some damage but that what storms do.... it wasnt an unusual looking storm or anything like that...

Im a man of common sense ....... 9/11 was an inside job and the earth is angry.... im going to bed...

be on the lookout for them volcanoes later in the year

There have been at least 18 aftershocks since the initial earthquake.http://www.cbsnews.com/st...ional/main20099299.shtml

Originally Posted by Hizzle

There are conspiracy theories which can be proven true with logic and proper analysist.... to prove that Haarp was responsible for the earthquake and hurricane would take 1. a reason 2. the outcome of test

the quake was felt for stretch of over maybe 1500 miles give or take and [h3]there were no aftershocks[/h3]. Im not saying that HAARP was responsible but thats weird that a quake of that magnitude wouldnt give off any seismic activity for the following few hours or days... whatever dont know dont care..

the hurricane did some damage but that what storms do.... it wasnt an unusual looking storm or anything like that...

Im a man of common sense ....... 9/11 was an inside job and the earth is angry.... im going to bed...

There have been at least 18 aftershocks since the initial earthquake.http://www.cbsnews.com/st...ional/main20099299.shtml
See my previous post for what his response will be....
"you are just blind"

"do you believe everything the media throws at you?"

The thing that gets me about conspiracy theorists is, is so what? So what if everything you're saying happens to be true? What are you going to do about it? You're spending so much time and energy on something, that even if true, won't benefit you at all. It all seems like a good excuse for why you're in the position you're in. That is, if there's powers that be controlling things then you can't be to blame for your misfortune. It's all part of their master plan.

What's a conspiracy theorists' record, 0 for 7500? All those conspiracies and "the truth" in one of them hasn't come to fruition? All those people involved in all those conspiracies have been that good? Oh okay.

we live in a day where people have boring lives and nothing to do. no direction. some choose to believe the government is evil and out to get us. so they make themselves feel better by actually thinking they are some type of hero to warn people.

if the government wanted us dead we wouldnt be here right now typing on a message board.

almost every future disaster can be twisted into some conspiracy by the government.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

we live in a day where people have boring lives and nothing to do. no direction. some choose to believe the government is evil and out to get us. so they make themselves feel better by actually thinking they are some type of hero to warn people.

if the government wanted us dead we wouldnt be here right now typing on a message board.

almost every future disaster can be twisted into some conspiracy by the government.

I actually think we live in a day where people have easier and faster access to information than ever before. while you have the end of the spectrum kooks who seek out to make everything conspiracy worthy, we also have many level headed people that just choose to question more about the world we live in. 
whether it be about social norms/attitudes or "accepted truths" 

you choose to bash people who question things by associating them with/representing them with your so called "tin foil hat gang" 

it seems that people like that actually try and make themselves because of the fear of realizing that once accepted truths may not always be true 

obviously, new truths would be based on evidence, logic and reason. not a youtube vid

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Hizzle

See my previous post for what his response will be....
"you are just blind"

"do you believe everything the media throws at you?"
you dont know me sir.... you cannot fathom what my response will be or what I may be thinking at this moment.. IM not an adolesncent nor do I speak without havin sum knowledge of the situation.. I clearly said there were no aftershocks... that article was posted today meaning it was posted after i made my claim last night... 
Im not a conspiracy theorist... im just a man of common sense.. I dont think HAARP caused the earthquake or the hurricane.. 

9/11 was an inside job... FACTS are FACTS.

I think the conspiracy theory that bothers me the most is this foolishness with vaccines and autism. People are listening to celebrities over Doctors and Scientists who have devoted their lives to studying this. Second on that list has to be this "question" as to whether we went to the moon or not, because of my upbringing and hometown (Huntsville, AL) having so much to do with it. Lastly would be this illuminati thing. It is used as a crutch to be thrown at anyone who has massive success , and irritates me not only because of the lack of facts, but because it cheapens other's accomplishments and success.

EDIT: Add to the list the belief in the hood that Magic Johnson is cured and has the cure for HIV/AIDS, as well as the Government creating AIDS.
30t6p3b.gif

The thing is if people know for a fact then why are don't they present these 'facts' aka youtube videos 
laugh.gif
to their Congressmen?  Start a Congressional Inquiry and see where it goes.  At least you have tried right? 

Back
Top Bottom