Contact Lenses: Where to purchase online?

Simply looking for a cheaper alternative to buy contact lenses besides through the doctors office or eyeglass chain stores.

What reputable websites would you recommend/use?

I get mine from overseas now since it's so much cheaper (my parents go back and forth).

You can try Costco if you have membership.

I got a astigmatism in both eyes, every where I look they tryna beat me over the head for like 40 to 50 dollars a box for ONE eye, and they never have my spec, someone help me out

Hubble contacts >

Daily, no need for capsules/solutions

Use to do acuvue but they would irritate me sometimes

These one a day hubbles are better for me

I got a astigmatism in both eyes, every where I look they tryna beat me over the head for like 40 to 50 dollars a box for ONE eye, and they never have my spec, someone help me out
If you got astigmatism everything is hella more expensive, that's just the way it is (speaking as someone who also has astigmatism in both eyes :lol:)

If you got a vision insurance plan that usually helps some with the cost for contacts. With VSP I get like a $120 every year to go towards contacts. It helps a little lol

If you got astigmatism everything is hella more expensive, that's just the way it is (speaking as someone who also has astigmatism in both eyes :lol:)

If you got a vision insurance plan that usually helps some with the cost for contacts. With VSP I get like a $120 every year to go towards contacts. It helps a little lol

Haven't used my VSP for contacts in damn near a year. Might have to do it this year because I really don't need another pair of glasses just yet.

Heard good things about Hubble. It's a shame I cant use them since I have astigmatism in one eye.

Btw what's cheaper? Daily contacts or two week contacts? Daily contacts just seem so much more convenient.

For those of you that re-up online how often do you guys go to the optometrist? I haven’t been in about two years and i’m on my last pair of contacts. :nerd:

For those of you that re-up online how often do you guys go to the optometrist? I haven’t been in about two years and i’m on my last pair of contacts. :nerd:

I'd say unless you're noticing significant changes, sight or discomfort, don't waste your money at the optometrist. However, I think you need the actual prescription to be up to date?

visiondirect.co.uk

No prescription needed from Optometrist. No tax. Fairly quick shipping. Astigmatism choices too.

Btw what's cheaper? Daily contacts or two week contacts? Daily contacts just seem so much more convenient.
When I did the math, the daily contacts (for me) ended up being about $70/year more expensive than two week contacts (even when you account for the fact that you don't really have to buy contact solution that often for the daily joints).

Cheaper depends on what brand lenses you get & how much/how often you buy contact solution. However, the convenience of not having to clean contacts everyday is worth the premium to me :lol:

When I wore contacts, Walgreens was the place with the best deals. As someone else mentioned, there's 25% off currently. Plus if you order through Ebates I'm noticing contacts are listed as having 7% cash back.

The code for Walgreens 25% off is EB25. It includes free shipping. Truly can't beat that IMHO

Prescriptions are usually good for one year. So you can stock up right when you get the prescription. Or buy on day 364.

Mine from 1800 Contacts came in today. It was like $115 for two boxes of Acuvue Vita.

Vitas last a month with proper use and my eye doc could tell I'm super lazy with my contact care lol

Back
Top Bottom