Converse First String Accounts?

Anyone know any retailers in the U.S. that have Converse First String accounts? More specifically in the NY area? I'm trying to cop a pair of the new Clot x Converses coming out but I haven't been able to find out which stores have a First String account.
Much appreciation NT fam. 
nerd.gif

i dunno about new york but kicks hawaii has one. converse has been putting out some really great and interesting stuff. the quality of the collabs have been 1000x better than nike's. those grey clots are a must have for me. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i dunno about new york but kicks hawaii has one. converse has been putting out some really great and interesting stuff. the quality of the collabs have been 1000x better than nike's. those grey clots are a must have for me. 

Word.
Both colors look so clean.

Anyone else that could let me in on some info?

-Drew

So the Clot collab is the next First String shoe?

I was told to expect further c/w's of the Dr J too. An all black and one with burgundy on it.

Need to search for pics of this Clot shoe...
nerd.gif

*EDIT*

converse_x_clot_all_star_collaboration-1-570x381.jpg

So Converse heads, is this a new model or... ?

If not it kind of looks like a Jack Purcell-type model to me.

Originally Posted by nyckone

i know you said nyc, but blends in socal has a first string acct i believe http://blendsus.com/blogoc/ i think they do phone orders, too.

Much appreciated. I'm gonna try to give them a call.

I need to figure how the sizes on these run though. 
ohwell.gif
 I have never owned a pair of converses in my life sadly.

-Drew

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

So the Clot collab is the next First String shoe?

I was told to expect further c/w's of the Dr J too. An all black and one with burgundy on it.

Need to search for pics of this Clot shoe...
nerd.gif

*EDIT*

converse_x_clot_all_star_collaboration-1-570x381.jpg

So Converse heads, is this a new model or... ?

If not it kind of looks like a Jack Purcell-type model to me.

The dr j ones where on modern-notoriety.com yesterday. I also need to find a store that does phone orders. I need the black dr j's. The leather looks crazy. Any help is appreciated.

Anybody know any First Strings tryna cop this, a guy in the pick-up thread has these
consstraight_shooterhi.jpg

Go to Bowsandarrowsberkeley.com or bodega. They sell Converse FS on-line    Also cncpts.com

Originally Posted by tjsmke

Go to Bowsandarrowsberkeley.com or bodega. They sell Converse FS on-line    Also cncpts.com

this, that first shop is the one I go to, they still have some of them....

If your in NY, Stussy is a first string account.

They had the Jose Parlas, UNDFTD collabs in white ballistic, and the straight shooters 

Back
Top Bottom