Converse X JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure / 『ジョジョの奇妙な冒険』 - ALL STAR OX/JO2

Late last year Converse launched an awesome collaboration with JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure / 『ジョジョの奇妙な冒険』 to do a special sneaker (Chuck Taylor All-Star) based on the first arc (Phantom Blood) of the recently launched animated series. At the same time they teased about a special sneaker commemorating the then forthcoming third arc of the animated series and arguably the most popular, Stardust Crusaders. Based off the main character Jotaro Kujo, the Converse ALL STAR OX/JO2 is now open for preorder until June 15th on the 2PMWORKS & p-bandai online stores. It should be noted that they are making these available in men’s and women’s sizes! These limited edition Converse are scheduled to ship later this year in December.
Pictures:

I'm a very big fan of the collab so far. I have the Phantom Blood Chuck Taylor's that were released late last year, they were on point. I'm a fan of the anime/manga and I think these are probably the classiest official manga/anime related release by far.

it looks interesting, but I bet no ones gives a effe on here about them, and also they are very hard & expensive to get unless u use a proxy from japan to buy em.

it looks interesting, but I bet no ones gives a effe on here about them, and also they are very hard & expensive to get unless u use a proxy from japan to buy em.
I'm going through some friends in Japan. Not bad, it's only about $115 before shipping. I'll just pick them up when I visit Tokyo in Dec.

As a Jotaro fan I'm tryna get both pair!! Idc what anyone say bout these my ninja these are sickkk.

Last edited:
I see a few on the bay. I need these in 28.5/29 (10.5~11 US). Hope I find them when I go to Japan later this week.

I ended up picking them up off Amazon Japan since I'm in Tokyo for awhile. Can't wait til they arrive! (I'll post pics) !

Back
Top Bottom