cooked coke crack (pics)

as some of you know, there was a thread talking about secret food items. decided to hit up chipolte to get the quesadilla. its FIRE. i got the chicken, gonnatry the steak next.

she let me in on a lil tip. she said you can get the mini tacos and turn them into mini quesadillas. and they only cost about $1 each. 3-4 and ur set. and usave about $2.

a1b25f349b6fcee6978172ece14d5a1fd8b3c15.jpg

a52154476aef9110b487e22828d1ba720da3b6d.jpg

pics taken with HTC diamond.

I've never been to Chipotle, but I love Qdoba.

$5 college student meal FTW!

I used to work at chipotle. I would work the night shift and not eat all day up until my break.

I would have a burrito, a crazy quesadilla (chicken, tomato salsa, cheese), tacos and chips with a drink.

I kind of miss working there......sike that place was HORRIBLE.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

nice jordan v grapes.

went thru a lot of trouble to get those. had to wait in line in the HOOD of kansas city AND the store made you buy a jordan shirt($35) just to buy theshoes
indifferent.gif

on top of that, i got the last 11.5 and some dude was talkin reckless saying he was gonna body someone in the parking lot for a size 12. never again.

i want to know more about this $5 meal at qudoba ASAP.

For those mentioning Qdoba, $!!*+. Chipotle is on a whole nother level.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HTC Diamond, FTL...phone is horrible and so is the cam. You would think that a 400.00 phone wouldn't be as worthless as it was...had it for 2 weeks, thankGod they let me exchange it.

Whoever is in socal.

Hit up Taco Del Rio and get their Quesadilla.

Trust me. it'll blow Chipotles @+## outta the water or agua.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RDogg2003

HTC Diamond, FTL...phone is horrible and so is the cam. You would think that a 400.00 phone wouldn't be as worthless as it was...had it for 2 weeks, thank God they let me exchange it.

phone has never done me wrong. i just hate that is doesnt have pandora. but i have skyfire and it have 4 gigs of space which is huge because my zune80 justdied.

Just came back from Chipotle. I asked for the nachos and dude said they don't make nachos, I hit 'em with a
indifferent.gif

Got a steak quesadilla instead, it was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

nice jordan v grapes.

went thru a lot of trouble to get those. had to wait in line in the HOOD of kansas city AND the store made you buy a jordan shirt($35) just to buy the shoes
indifferent.gif

on top of that, i got the last 11.5 and some dude was talkin reckless saying he was gonna body someone in the parking lot for a size 12. never again.

laugh.gif
i missed the last pair of shoes by 1 person
smh.gif
but then i lucked out and got my pair from an Oregon outlet.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

nice jordan v grapes.

went thru a lot of trouble to get those. had to wait in line in the HOOD of kansas city AND the store made you buy a jordan shirt($35) just to buy the shoes
indifferent.gif

was this at a mom and pops or what? where did you get them? im in manhattan. any info on something other than the mall would me nice
ohwell.gif

taimaishu123 wrote:

nice jordan v grapes.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom