Cool Grey 11 Legit check

Bought these off amazon and i think i got screwed. the 378037 001 number matches on the box and shoes but the actual upc does not. Let me know what yall think.Thanks!

yep you got screwed bro if you can get your money back i would. if not charge it to the game. all cool grey 11's have yellowing around the pods by now. the 23 on the back is streched as well. these are what we call GM's

In their defense they were each vaccum sealed and the box was shrink wrapped would that not keep them from yellowing? I got the seller to refund me most of my money and I keep the shoes

In their defense they were each vaccum sealed and the box was shrink wrapped would that not keep them from yellowing? I got the seller to refund me most of my money and I keep the shoes

lol

That, in and of itself, doesn't seem extremely suspicious to you?

I guess but I could see where a reseller that doesn't necessarily collect them would say that their real. Their fake but I'm good with the outcome

laugh.gif
 At least its not a total loss i guess

Are they faking the FTL tag now? Or maybe the old switch a roo
They have been for a little, Ive seen many pairs on Ebay w FTL an EAS tags.. We have to keep in mind those guys read NT and stuff as well.. We say we need to see stickers, ta da! All they need is one to scan they can edit and print as many as they wish.. this may have been a switch though.. I would need to see more of the box to be 100%

Last edited:
Yeah but these cocksuckers can't fake the shoes. REal is real. These are not. they look worn too....the collar has creasing. Could the pods be placed any more crooked? LOL....i'll never get how they can mess that up so bad. like, just take a second and line it up better. how much are you rushing to save time? lol. I honestly believe a bunch of ******s piece together GM sneakers while drooling all over themselves. What a joke. 

Yeah but these cocksuckers can't fake the shoes. REal is real. These are not. they look worn too....the collar has creasing. Could the pods be placed any more crooked? LOL....i'll never get how they can mess that up so bad. like, just take a second and line it up better. how much are you rushing to save time? lol. I honestly believe a bunch of ******s piece together GM sneakers while drooling all over themselves. What a joke. 
LOL.

Hello everyone i got a pair of cool grays. I just read the article http://*************.com/news/how-t...campaign=Feed:+*************+(Sole+Collector) my jordans have white stitching under the insole but around the pods on the bottom are yellowing. Can someone who has an authentic pair check to see if the stitching under the insole is white or blue?
That article is the biggest pile of BS ive ever read and only the part about the box and trees was correct..... and I ripped them a new *** for it!.. SC needs to get some new guys on board over there..

ONLY way to know if your kicks are legit or not is post clear pics of them and we will tell you. The color of the stitching under the insole varies..I have a 100% legit pair of CGs purchased by myself on RD from FTL.. They have black stitching under the insole.

I agree with you., my cool grey i was really confident when i bought it because i check prod date, PL shape and cut, box is correct.. Then when i read thats article it talks about stitching. And mine is not the same color as stated, mine is white.. So makes me wonder if i have a fake one.

I have been buying a jb for a years and i alwys tripple check before buying from private sellers, and i have never bought fake one, thanx to this LC forum. And now SC telling me i have a fake CG 11 because of the stitchng?

I agree with you., my cool grey i was really confident when i bought it because i check prod date, PL shape and cut, box is correct.. Then when i read thats article it talks about stitching. And mine is not the same color as stated, mine is white.. So makes me wonder if i have a fake one.

I have been buying a jb for a years and i alwys tripple check before buying from private sellers, and i have never bought fake one, thanx to this LC forum. And now SC telling me i have a fake CG 11 because of the stitchng?
Bro im with you on that. Im looking at their CG11 real/fake comparison and I think they reversed the pictures for the real and fakes lmao. I've never seen that blueish stitching before under the insoles. Plus its crooked and looks unprofessional. The picture of the white stitching looks real. But this is from my knowledge I gathered up for some time now because I've been patiently lookin for a legit DS/VNDS pair of these.

Can anyone back this up, its buggin me out.

Also that footlocker tag is slightly bigger that normal

Last edited:

Bro im with you on that. Im looking at their CG11 real/fake comparison and I think they reversed the pictures for the real and fakes lmao. I've never seen that blueish stitching before under the insoles. Plus its crooked and looks unprofessional. The picture of the white stitching looks real. But this is from my knowledge I gathered up for some time now because I've been patiently lookin for a legit DS/VNDS pair of these.

Can anyone back this up, its buggin me out.

Also that footlocker tag is slightly bigger that normal
dont even look at the stitching.. the tells are in the sole, box, and 23..

Back
Top Bottom