"cool grey" flight 89's

what happend to these? never hit the westcoast?

some black and red furry ones dropped recently...they worse :x
sick.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

finally saw these drop in so cal saw em today at the footlocker in ontario and they look alright in person I think they looked better in the pics
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

these hit norcal/the bay yet?
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Quote:
what happend to these? never hit the westcoast?

They're out...check a Champs...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

NOR CAL HEADS

footaction eastridge has these.
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

old school check out ur local champs. When i went out to santa monica today they had em at the CHAMPS there. and def i can confirm that they were at footlocker in ontario
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

I couldn't wait till these came out and now they are here and they horrible in person IMO.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

^^^^yup, i was juiced on these too from the pics, but i finally saw them in person at my local champs too.
they are not so nice in person.....not ugly but nothing great.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

any in sf
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom