Cool Grey Laces....

Good evening Fam...
Im not sure if this would be considerd the "right" place to post this but, i am in desperate need of cool grey round laces for the grey 11s, or atlease something similar...They dont seem to be in stock on the fully laced site and nothing on Ebay..i know im late but dang, nowhere??
Let me kno
Thanks

@ Harlem...Thats a negative on the grey laces, seller only has black and white..
Does anyone else have any info on were i can find cool grey laces for the grey 11s
Let me knooo

I'm in the same boat with the perfect kind of round laces for my obsidian 12s. I can only find oval white laces.

White laces for obsidians
frown.gif
.....Cmon somebody must have a connek! or selling...im about to just dye the original laces, but im scared it will run... lol

@ tvanterpool..unless im looking in the wrong area, i just dont see them
mad.gif
. i just ordered some from this site in england..thick round athletic lace..we will see if they work, if not its not a huge loss.  I will still be looking for the real deal. I cant believe this is turning into such a problem for me. Also, anybody ever rock oval laces in something they wernt originally in? how did they look?

Originally Posted by Ishnaga

@ tvanterpool..unless im looking in the wrong area, i just dont see them
mad.gif
. i just ordered some from this site in england..thick round athletic lace..we will see if they work, if not its not a huge loss.  I will still be looking for the real deal. I cant believe this is turning into such a problem for me. Also, anybody ever rock oval laces in something they wernt originally in? how did they look?
  You're not looking in the wrong place.  They've been sold out of the greys for months.  I'd kill for a pair, too.

Peace,
   J

Well i go tthe ones i ordered...they look good, they are not the same color as the light grey but very very close match to the grey on lace holders. if anybody wants to kno were i got them pm me..

Anybody know where to find some laces for White/red Jordan 12s?
Preciate it in advance

Originally Posted by Klock

Preciate it in advance

This^^ been needing white round laces for my flint 12s

Originally Posted by kwong819

Originally Posted by Klock

Preciate it in advance

This^^ been needing white round laces for my flint 12s

This still lmao

Back
Top Bottom