Cool Grey XI Cake

peep the Receipt. 
eek.gif
nice job

one of the best sneaker cake ive ever seen, i like this and im really against the whole shoe as a cake thing; i guess cause they usually never look right but these are really nice. mad props to your wife

one of the best sneaker cake ive ever seen, i like this and im really against the whole shoe as a cake thing; i guess cause they usually never look right but these are really nice. mad props to your wife

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Probably better quality than the one's that are actually coming out.

^
roll.gif
^...this cake is amazing, the receipt was a very nice touch too, props to your wife she's very talented....honestly i wouldnt even wanna eat it and mess it up 4real

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Probably better quality than the one's that are actually coming out.

^
roll.gif
^...this cake is amazing, the receipt was a very nice touch too, props to your wife she's very talented....honestly i wouldnt even wanna eat it and mess it up 4real

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

amazing. although i never understand how people eat these cakes.
QFT.... with this much attention to detail, I'd have to just sticc it in the freezer and maybe nibble at the shoelace tips lol.... GREAT work though

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

amazing. although i never understand how people eat these cakes.
QFT.... with this much attention to detail, I'd have to just sticc it in the freezer and maybe nibble at the shoelace tips lol.... GREAT work though

Back
Top Bottom