Cool Greys or Flints

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

BWYL. ( buy what you like )

this...

but me personally I'd scoop the Flints, one of my Fav Js. Never was a fan of the Cool Grey XIs

Originally Posted by Regal Black

since you're short on funds, pass on the flints and double up on the Cool Greys or you can cop 1 of each. I'm sure the Flints will still be on shelves by the time the Cool Grey XI drops.

hes short on funds...he can only get 1 or the other....im sure he wld cop one of each if he had the money....then we wldnt b in the thread answerin this question

Originally Posted by Regal Black

since you're short on funds, pass on the flints and double up on the Cool Greys or you can cop 1 of each. I'm sure the Flints will still be on shelves by the time the Cool Grey XI drops.

hes short on funds...he can only get 1 or the other....im sure he wld cop one of each if he had the money....then we wldnt b in the thread answerin this question

Cool Greys....

...but unless you have a sure source, they're going to cost you more than retail.

Cool Greys....

...but unless you have a sure source, they're going to cost you more than retail.

I would get the flints... One of my all time favorites. I have enough bread for both and i dont see my self trying to get the xis

I would get the flints... One of my all time favorites. I have enough bread for both and i dont see my self trying to get the xis

Get bothhhhhh!!
happy.gif

sheddy69 wrote:
I dont know why ppl are being negative about a post like this - these posts have been a part of NT for years. Since back in the day ppl have been making posts like this and started many discussions. Like when the XI lows released in red and carolina blue on the same day or when the XIIIs released in three different colours on one day and many many more. Everyone keeps saying buy both, buy this or whatever. This guy clearly can't make up his mind and is curious to know what others are feeling between the two. Not everybody has parents to buy them kicks or decided to spend their college cash on kicks instead of tuition/books/rent.

I am thinking about buying both since money is not an issue but when it comes down to it, I would prefer the flints and may pass on the XIs.

If money is an issue, I say buy the pair that you see yourself wearing for years to come and thinking how glad you are you bought those instead of the other ones.
People are being negative because this topic is very different from the ones you mentioned. I got no problem having silly arguments over which colorway of a particular shoe to get, but when you ask people which shoe they should buy and its two entirely different shoes, thats 
smh.gif
. When you are buying something for yourself buy what you like. When you are going to buy us all a present, come ask us what we like.

sheddy69 wrote:
I dont know why ppl are being negative about a post like this - these posts have been a part of NT for years. Since back in the day ppl have been making posts like this and started many discussions. Like when the XI lows released in red and carolina blue on the same day or when the XIIIs released in three different colours on one day and many many more. Everyone keeps saying buy both, buy this or whatever. This guy clearly can't make up his mind and is curious to know what others are feeling between the two. Not everybody has parents to buy them kicks or decided to spend their college cash on kicks instead of tuition/books/rent.

I am thinking about buying both since money is not an issue but when it comes down to it, I would prefer the flints and may pass on the XIs.

If money is an issue, I say buy the pair that you see yourself wearing for years to come and thinking how glad you are you bought those instead of the other ones.
People are being negative because this topic is very different from the ones you mentioned. I got no problem having silly arguments over which colorway of a particular shoe to get, but when you ask people which shoe they should buy and its two entirely different shoes, thats 
smh.gif
. When you are buying something for yourself buy what you like. When you are going to buy us all a present, come ask us what we like.

Back
Top Bottom