COOL GREYS?????????

I just tried on my Cool Grey XI and the comfort is way better than the CDP XI and the Space Jams!!!!

Why are they so much more comfortable? Is it because of the nubuck instead of ballistic mesh? Or is it because they used memory foam or something in the collar?

I didnt wanna make a new thread but the Cool Grey thread is already locked and I've been out f the country the past month so this my first time trying them on.

I just tried on my Cool Grey XI and the comfort is way better than the CDP XI and the Space Jams!!!!

Why are they so much more comfortable? Is it because of the nubuck instead of ballistic mesh? Or is it because they used memory foam or something in the collar?

I didnt wanna make a new thread but the Cool Grey thread is already locked and I've been out f the country the past month so this my first time trying them on.

I agree
JB did something right this time... These are better shape than the SJ too... Every 11 release gets better. Maybe the concords will be the best yet! But I was fairly shocked on the more padding the better comfort and better shape

I agree
JB did something right this time... These are better shape than the SJ too... Every 11 release gets better. Maybe the concords will be the best yet! But I was fairly shocked on the more padding the better comfort and better shape

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I agree

The cool grey 11's seem to have more bounce than the CDP 11's and Space Jams

We are all crossing fingers and hoping the Concords are as comfortable as the Cool Grey's
wink.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I agree

The cool grey 11's seem to have more bounce than the CDP 11's and Space Jams

We are all crossing fingers and hoping the Concords are as comfortable as the Cool Grey's
wink.gif

They're comfortable and the materials are fine, but I couldn't help but notice the craftsmanship on mine. I see glue residue, some of the patent leather coming off cuz they're poorly cut, etc.

They're comfortable and the materials are fine, but I couldn't help but notice the craftsmanship on mine. I see glue residue, some of the patent leather coming off cuz they're poorly cut, etc.

Yah the cool grey 11s are more comfortable because they used a thicker memory foam material in the insole, and around the air zoom unit, giving the whole sneaker a better feel. I love it the space jams look nice but are SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE

Yah the cool grey 11s are more comfortable because they used a thicker memory foam material in the insole, and around the air zoom unit, giving the whole sneaker a better feel. I love it the space jams look nice but are SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Wow, I have the same issue on the left shoe; glue residue and a low patent cut. It's minor but irks me. >=|

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Wow, I have the same issue on the left shoe; glue residue and a low patent cut. It's minor but irks me. >=|

I guess I must be missing something, or didnt take out all the tissue paper from the sneakers because I think they suck when it comes to comfort... IMO the whole XI line sucks in terms of comfort... I copped 2 pair of CG's in a size 15, thats 1 size bigger than I normally wear, and Im not feeling them at all... I returned 1 pair because of this and might just bump the other.... These, the 2001 black and reds, the 09 Space Jams all feel the same.

I guess I must be missing something, or didnt take out all the tissue paper from the sneakers because I think they suck when it comes to comfort... IMO the whole XI line sucks in terms of comfort... I copped 2 pair of CG's in a size 15, thats 1 size bigger than I normally wear, and Im not feeling them at all... I returned 1 pair because of this and might just bump the other.... These, the 2001 black and reds, the 09 Space Jams all feel the same.

I agree the Cool Greys are more comfy than the SpaceJams. Really excited to wear them this summer after all this snow and slush goes away.

I agree the Cool Greys are more comfy than the SpaceJams. Really excited to wear them this summer after all this snow and slush goes away.

Back
Top Bottom