Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

So, after some deep and insightful post-masturbatory thought, I've come to a sobering conclusion: I am a Beta.

I'm out of shape, generally mild-mannered, and tend to play the background at times when an Alpha would tear the scene up.

How can I become more Alpha?

Things I've done so far to become more Alpha:

1. I downloaded the whole P90X set and I'm gonna start tommorow morning.

2. I've been working the term "Brah" into my vocabulary for a while now.

3. I recently got a girl to break up with her boyfriend and had sex with her. (She's back with him now, though, and she won't have sex with me anymore. Pretty Beta.)

Any suggestions/advice would be great. I've started looking at The Art Of Manliness and they've got some good info.

DCAllAmerican, NinjaHood, Anton LaVey, Pookieman, GoldenArmz, Muscle68, I'm waiting to hear from you guys in particular.

So, after some deep and insightful post-masturbatory thought, I've come to a sobering conclusion: I am a Beta.

I'm out of shape, generally mild-mannered, and tend to play the background at times when an Alpha would tear the scene up.

How can I become more Alpha?

Things I've done so far to become more Alpha:

1. I downloaded the whole P90X set and I'm gonna start tommorow morning.

2. I've been working the term "Brah" into my vocabulary for a while now.

3. I recently got a girl to break up with her boyfriend and had sex with her. (She's back with him now, though, and she won't have sex with me anymore. Pretty Beta.)

Any suggestions/advice would be great. I've started looking at The Art Of Manliness and they've got some good info.

DCAllAmerican, NinjaHood, Anton LaVey, Pookieman, GoldenArmz, Muscle68, I'm waiting to hear from you guys in particular.

Not sure if serious..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Did you a favor.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Did you a favor.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Why the #$+@ would ninjahood be considered an alpha?
laugh.gif

i dunno, dude seems to know what he's talkin about.

i mean, in order to smash broads in a room like his, you gotta have some game.

he's got that styles p/jadakiss, "it's 2010 and I still rock a du rag out in public" swag.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Why the #$+@ would ninjahood be considered an alpha?
laugh.gif

i dunno, dude seems to know what he's talkin about.

i mean, in order to smash broads in a room like his, you gotta have some game.

he's got that styles p/jadakiss, "it's 2010 and I still rock a du rag out in public" swag.

Back
Top Bottom