Cool information on Loch ness monster: with pic

So i was just looking at articles about loch ness monster, and stumbled across some new beliefs in its existance..... scientists now believe that the loch nessmonster is just an off track elephant trying to get to shore, and that is why it is so rare to see the so called loch ness monster.

That would make sense
nerd.gif

lol cute...but why the hell would an elephant be in the middle of a lake?

makes sense tho

I got some cool pics of Big Foot from bout 2 weeks ago, just haven't got them developed yet, wanna see?

africa is located directly below, and their are elephants in the uk....... That image came right from national geographic.

That's actually the most famous picture of Nessie and I think a few years ago they confirmed that the picture was hoaxed.
ohwell.gif

Also a few years ago some guy claimed he planted foot prints of either Big Foot or Nessie (I forgot) and it was those phony foot prints were the firstdocumented evidence of whichever monster.

I took a pic of Sasquatch once, but my mogul battery sucks and it died as soon as I clicked the shot.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I got some cool pics of Big Foot from bout 2 weeks ago, just haven't got them developed yet, wanna see?
step ya cannon game up and get a digital camera!

That little photo is the famous one but I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed as a fake - by the guy who took it.

My cousin took one once and sold it to the Sun newspaper - him and his just-as-trustworthy buddy got $10k or so for it.

Made the monster from a pile of tyres and stuff.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

That little photo is the famous one but I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed as a fake - by the guy who took it.

My cousin took one once and sold it to the Sun newspaper - him and his just-as-trustworthy buddy got $10k or so for it.

Made the monster from a pile of tyres and stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Ness_Monster

image indeed was a hoax. confirmed by the photographer in 1994
and i remember reading about it in the New York Times when i was younger

imo,
the loch ness monster could have been real, but its now dead, when i was small i was like "how come they dont drain the lake!"
laugh.gif
bigfoot is real imo, the native americans had stories on him,
its funny when theirs shows on it, and people watch it, with hope they found him,
laugh.gif

if they found it, it would be all over the news

Originally Posted by kdwallace

The Sun is such a joke. Always tells me my favorite soccer players are about to be sold off to Italy and such.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom