Cop catches woman shoplifting, buys groceries for her

Wait... What?

Steals food... Esplains story... Gets off..

With free food?

I had sympathy for the McDonalds woman asking for a raise...

I don't see how people have sympathy for a 30 y/o woman stealing food and getting rewarded for it.
Shes broke with 4 mouths to feed. This isnt about her moreso than it is about them. Kids being born into unfair circumstances is sad. Everything that comes of this is for the kids, she got that job cause of the kids, The talk show appearances which will include gifts (they always give those people gifts) will be for the kids.

Props to the cop for doing what I consider to be the right thing. Stealing food out of necessity is a whole different ballgame than shoplifting at Macys
providing by stealing is okay now?

A mother steals from store for famb = OK

A father sells rocks for his famb = not OK

A father steals Christmas presents for his kids = not OK

A father robs someone for money to feed his kids = not okay.
NT, the Land of Extremes.

Come on Ricky you know a lot of those things arent the same.

These situations cant be looked at strictly as being black and white, its always a grey area. Backstories and context is usually needed in order to make judgements. After reading that story, I have no qualms with what that lady did, I know fully well that her heart was in the right place, she didnt set out to hurt anyone, and I'm gonna place faith in her that she wont do it again.

This is not to say that I'm condoning everyone going on huge robbing sprees of supermarkets, but rather just letting this one person slide and maybe some other people from time to time. SO much of that food would have gone to waste anyways.

Last edited:

Wait... What?

Steals food... Esplains story... Gets off..

With free food?

I had sympathy for the McDonalds woman asking for a raise...

I don't see how people have sympathy for a 30 y/o woman stealing food and getting rewarded for it.
Shes broke with 4 mouths to feed. This isnt about her moreso than it is about them. Kids being born into unfair circumstances is sad. Everything that comes of this is for the kids, she got that job cause of the kids, The talk show appearances which will include gifts (they always give those people gifts) will be for the kids.

Props to the cop for doing what I consider to be the right thing. Stealing food out of necessity is a whole different ballgame than shoplifting at Macys

NT, the Land of Extremes.

Come on Ricky you know a lot of those things arent the same.

These situations cant be looked at strictly as being black and white, its always a grey area. Backstories and context is usually needed in order to make judgements. After reading that story, I have no qualms with what that lady did, I know fully well that her heart was in the right place, she didnt set out to hurt anyone, and I'm gonna place faith in her that she wont do it again.

This is not to say that I'm condoning everyone going on huge robbing sprees of supermarkets, but rather just letting this one person slide and maybe some other people from time to time. SO much of that food would have gone to waste anyways.
indifferent.gif

so if anyone can provide a similar story they can steal your stuff too?

:lol: Do y'all ****** even read the articles or just the title then straight to the reply box?

Meh its 50/50 :lol:

I read all the way up until the ONE TIME Officer Thomas was refereed to as "her".

Im at work. The real question is what are yall slacking *** dudes doing reading articles on NT in the middle day?

Watch this become a race thread somehow

With LordOfCastamere trolling everyone again

Wait... you can't see the difference between these?

Rocks
Freaking presents
AND ROBBING SOMEONE......

or stealing food for your kids......

I'm confused. It's ok for someone to steal with a story but don't steal any of my stuff.

maybe I should stick to posting propaganda on nt only
These situations cant be looked at strictly as being black and white, its always a grey area. Backstories and context is usually needed in order to make judgements. After reading that story, I have no qualms with what that lady did

:lol: Is that the best you can do? Mind you I am not a grocery store, in the country that wastes the most food in the world. These are things that arent factors in your mind. This is why CONTEXT is an important thing when analyzing situations such as these, and why painting with a broad brush is a bad idea.

Last edited:
@antidope: you know I'm not with the extremes. I think those are legitimate similarities.

Like, I think people are thinking "its a grocery store full of food... A little basket of food won't hurt"

Sooooo... If someone stole money from a bank... To pay for living areas for your kid...

Or if someone stole money from a bank to buy food for kids...

Or if someone stole food from another persons house...

I'm understand the action...

I don't understand how this action is OK...

But other actions... With the SAME intent... Goes severely punished...

Rocks
Freaking presents

bro...

You're looking at the act on my examples...

And the REASON on your example...

Rob
Deal drugs
Steal...

Add "for your kids" to the end of it and its all the same bro...

phillysuge2k13 phillysuge2k13 I'm sick of your trolling.

In 331 posts you have yet to say anything remotely worth reading.

I guess your "i'm gonna mention the Illuminati in every post and make an illuminati reference in every thread" gimmick is old, so now you're going to have imaginary arguments with no one in particular?

This is ridiculous. Get off Niketalk. You're not adding anything to this community.

@phillysuge2k13 I'm sick of your trolling.

In 331 posts you have yet to say anything remotely worth reading.

I guess your "i'm gonna mention the Illuminati in every post and make an illuminati reference in every thread" gimmick is old, so now you're going to have imaginary arguments with no one in particular?

This is ridiculous. Get off Niketalk. You're not adding anything to this community.
outta here

this weirdo have the cape on for antidope
indifferent.gif

you been on here since 03 and have yet posted anything remotely worth reading

@antidope: you know I'm not with the extremes. I think those are legitimate similarities.

Like, I think people are thinking "its a grocery store full of food... A little basket of food won't hurt"

Sooooo... If someone stole money from a bank... To pay for living areas for your kid...

Or if someone stole money from a bank to buy food for kids...

Or if someone stole food from another persons house...

I'm understand the action...

I don't understand how this action is OK...

But other actions... With the SAME intent... Goes severely punished...

Rocks
Freaking presents

bro...

You're looking at the act on my examples...

And the REASON on your example...

Rob
Deal drugs
Steal...

Add "for your kids" to the end of it and its all the same bro...

Rob a person.

Deal drugs to a person.

Steal from a store.

That's the difference.

There's directly affecting people in order to indirectly help your family (rob a person to get money to do anything including possibly feed your family)

There's indirectly, and more than likely not at all affecting people to help your family (steal from a store, where what happens if she gets away is nothing at all, in order to take that food from the shelves directly into her children's mouths)

That's the difference.

Rob a person.

Deal drugs to a person.

Steal from a store.

That's the difference.

There's directly affecting people in order to indirectly help your family (rob a person to get money to do anything including possibly feed your family)

There's indirectly, and more than likely not at all affecting people to help your family (steal from a store, where what happens if she gets away is nothing at all, in order to take that food from the shelves directly into her children's mouths)

That's the difference.
read the first part of my post...

Rob a bank

What happens then?

Think you can say "nah b... This for my kids" and get away with it?

I seriously think if this was a man, the story wouldn't be the same...

Black or white... Mexican... Asian...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom