Cop Gets Owned By A Law Student

Dude sounded like he's in it for some Youtube hits. OK, cool guy.. I was hoping the Cop would've blasted his head with his own gun. Douche.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by natisfynest

do your research before you post
I think you need to do some research on inducing panic.Whether you agree with it or not if the cop was on his #$@@ this guy would have been arrested for it. Only 2 things have been proven in this video. 1 this guy is a dbag 2. Cops dont have enough training 
Cite the precedent for the situation you're talking about.

Americas biggest downfall is our firearms policy bit hey this kid sonned a cop and im always down for *claps

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Dude sounded like he's in it for some Youtube hits. OK, cool guy.. I was hoping the Cop would've blasted his head with his own gun. Douche.

too_far.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The reason this would not fly in NYC is cuz this is NOT LEGAL in NYC. Only ppl allowed to walk around with holstered guns are gov't agents and other cops, even ppl who have license for guns in other states can't rock with their gun in NYC. NYC gun laws are insanely strict and it's ridiculously hard to get a licensed fire arm here, almost as bad as the old drug laws we had. Let it be known though, if it was legal NYPD would start to act right.

I'm from NYC and I'm fine with ppl walking around with firearms as long as it's legal in other states and I applaud dude for doing this (wish I could do the same in BK). This whole he did it on purpose to get confronted is everyone's assumption. The way some ppl want to tell it he was waving his gun around walking up and down the block like a mad man waiting for someone to see and call the cops
laugh.gif
Thats basically what he was doing... I think he made another video a few years ago and he was brandishing an unloaded rifle infront of people just so he could get confronted by law enforcment and drop "knowledge"
Vid?
nerd.gif
I mean you saying he did that isn't proof he did that. If there was a vid of it I'd be laughing at how stupid it was it wouldn't change that he is right. At the least he's making others are aware.

My bad, after searching for the vid it might not have been the same guy....But here are more vids of people doing the exact same thing (Walking around with firearms causing a scene just to get attention from law enforcement officers to drop "knowledge" on them)

What about at a bar or party? Wouldn't you feel a bit hesitant about being around someone that's carrying a piece while drinking?

Originally Posted by WHPH10

What about at a bar or party? Wouldn't you feel a bit hesitant about being around someone that's carrying a piece while drinking?

It's illegal to consume alcohol while carrying. Easy arrest.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by lexflex81
 The closest person in the world to me has been attacked 3 or 4 times by serial killers and rapists.

Must be a prison guard right? How does one person get attacked multiple times by serial killers and rapists?

By being a beautiful woman and weighing less than 100 lbs. Destiny, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom