Cop murdered

Found bomb-making materials and a cache of weapons in his apartment. It's a wrap.

I'm really glad they found him. He could also be responsible for the patrol car arsons and other attacks against the police. He was going to keep doingthese bad things. I don't know why people like this continue to commit crime after crime. He intended bad things to happen.

With all these homemade bombs they found in his home, I'm glad they got him before he did something even more serious.

People need to learn... all these shootings and violence are making me tired...

I know the whole story if any one wants to know. My friends dad is the lead detective, and his partner is the one who shot him. He shot him twice in the neck.He is paralyzed from the neck down and is currently in critical.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I know the whole story if any one wants to know. My friends dad is the lead detective, and his partner is the one who shot him. He shot him twice in the neck. He is paralyzed from the neck down and is currently in critical.
What else do you know?
nerd.gif

I heard rumblings about the cop being "dirty"

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I know the whole story if any one wants to know. My friends dad is the lead detective, and his partner is the one who shot him. He shot him twice in the neck. He is paralyzed from the neck down and is currently in critical.
What else do you know?
nerd.gif

Well, clearly that means it's okay to kill a cop in cold blood.

If he wanted to kill this particular officer the whole time, then it makes no sense to set off the bombs in the lot a week beforehand. He wanted to kill policeofficers, failed the first time, so he made sure this time. The only possible connection is that he was pulled over two weeks before just six blocks away fromthe shooting, so he targeted a squad car patrolling the same area. Beyond that, it's just the typical anti-cop BS that is spewed on NT that comes up withall these wack theories.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

What else do you know?
nerd.gif

Well, clearly that means it's okay to kill a cop in cold blood.
laugh.gif
calm down, nobody was trying to justify the reason he waskilled, chill

The killer was an ex security officer at UW. He graduated in fact from there too with a degree in criminal justice, ironic. Anyways, he was behind the coparsons as well. Once they were onto his case as a possible suspect, two detectives went to his apt complex in tukwila to see what was up. They knocked on hisdoor, no answer.

So they went back to the lot, posted up and called the lead (my friends dad who was at home getting paperwork for a break-in warrant). While they were on thephone, they saw a hooded guy come out and go back around the corner. One of the officers ( I won't say his name) followed him. The man ducked into astairway and the officer followed.

When the cop turned the corner, he had a glock pointed at his head. The cop surrendered and the killer pulled the trigger, but nothing fired from the clip. Thecop had his gun drawn so he fired two shots into the killers neck and paralyzed him. It turns out, the glock had a full magazine, but no bullet in the chamber,so he had intended to kill the officer. CRAZY!

Afterward, they searched his apartment. It was barricaded with rubber tires, full of fully automatic weapons, tons of ammunition, tons of pipe bombs andchemicals and such to make bombs. This guy was a domestic terrorist and is finally off the streets. Absolutely crazy story, the officer is so lucky he is notdead.

Wow... "we like this guy and back his actions"

People these days... sometimes you wonder how and why...

Back
Top Bottom