COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
No double standards now, huh? Woman got what she deserved, though.

This reminds me of the story about that chick trying to fight a dude over a parking space and got rocked into a coma.
30t6p3b.gif
No man should hit a women
why?

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
No double standards now, huh? Woman got what she deserved, though.

This reminds me of the story about that chick trying to fight a dude over a parking space and got rocked into a coma.
30t6p3b.gif
No man should hit a women
why?

ksteezy u know u my boy, but just fall back.

i agree with some of what u say. but i feel like u fought a losing battle due to not expressing yr opinion in the best of manners. you're sharing your values is misconstrued due to the nature of the situation.

real talk, no lulz, let's go back to the dressing better thread and just relax for a bit. i like it better when we debate about jecrew and fashion.

carry onnt

ksteezy u know u my boy, but just fall back.

i agree with some of what u say. but i feel like u fought a losing battle due to not expressing yr opinion in the best of manners. you're sharing your values is misconstrued due to the nature of the situation.

real talk, no lulz, let's go back to the dressing better thread and just relax for a bit. i like it better when we debate about jecrew and fashion.

carry onnt

Did we watch the same video? She hit a cop she deserved what she got, she got off light. Im never on the cops side, but for the first time I am. The normal videos we see cops fully abusing their power thru excessive force towards minorities. She hit a cop, so u cant compare this sitution to the black kid who beat up by the cops for speaking out. They shoulda beat her like rodney king, then called back up to control that wild animal of a woman

Did we watch the same video? She hit a cop she deserved what she got, she got off light. Im never on the cops side, but for the first time I am. The normal videos we see cops fully abusing their power thru excessive force towards minorities. She hit a cop, so u cant compare this sitution to the black kid who beat up by the cops for speaking out. They shoulda beat her like rodney king, then called back up to control that wild animal of a woman

I missed the last 10 pages of this while I was working but I'm up to page 8 now and it's not even worth debating with some NTers.

People need to realize there are consequences for their actions. Whether it's black or white, man or woman, someone obstructing justice or a cop abusing his power.

Everyone's so quick to claim race or, now gender, call their local group and cry about it. If you %!*% up, deal with it...stop looking for a cop out (pun) and easy come up or just something to !@%$+ about. It's like some of y'all are only happy when you're miserable.

I missed the last 10 pages of this while I was working but I'm up to page 8 now and it's not even worth debating with some NTers.

People need to realize there are consequences for their actions. Whether it's black or white, man or woman, someone obstructing justice or a cop abusing his power.

Everyone's so quick to claim race or, now gender, call their local group and cry about it. If you %!*% up, deal with it...stop looking for a cop out (pun) and easy come up or just something to !@%$+ about. It's like some of y'all are only happy when you're miserable.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I know nothing will happen and I directly don't know what is like to be a cop,
You act like you've passed police basic training courses b
This broad was in the wrong, period... Me personally, I wouldn't have hit her from the get-go. I probably would have put her in the headlock or somethin
laugh.gif

I know nothing will happen and I directly don't know what is like to be a cop,
You act like you've passed police basic training courses b
This broad was in the wrong, period... Me personally, I wouldn't have hit her from the get-go. I probably would have put her in the headlock or somethin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 ol' dumb feisty broad. i'd definitely would have violated @ 1:09 tho
devil.gif

i like the way that cop diddy bopped to grab her shoulder and put a bit of lean on it
laugh.gif
. either he got plush-pillows for hands or ol' girl just got a sturdy chin
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 ol' dumb feisty broad. i'd definitely would have violated @ 1:09 tho
devil.gif

i like the way that cop diddy bopped to grab her shoulder and put a bit of lean on it
laugh.gif
. either he got plush-pillows for hands or ol' girl just got a sturdy chin
pimp.gif

Damn I had to come back ad apologize sincerely for the way I expressed myself trig to prove a point, guess that @%#! just caught ne off guard, mixed in with already predetermined feelings towards police officers and I got carried away, my opinion still stands that it was excessive and that he could have used better judgement for his own sake ad that of his peers, but I understand where some of you come from, she did obstruct justice, they were in the middle of a hostile environment and perhaps nervous...so he reacted on instinct rather than logic.

I'm actually glad my phone died and gave me time to reflect and letthe situation sink in, at first all I saw was a man attacking a woman and a bunch of
roll.gif
replies along with what I think is a foul thread title...carry on NT.

Ruffio - I understand bro.

Damn I had to come back ad apologize sincerely for the way I expressed myself trig to prove a point, guess that @%#! just caught ne off guard, mixed in with already predetermined feelings towards police officers and I got carried away, my opinion still stands that it was excessive and that he could have used better judgement for his own sake ad that of his peers, but I understand where some of you come from, she did obstruct justice, they were in the middle of a hostile environment and perhaps nervous...so he reacted on instinct rather than logic.

I'm actually glad my phone died and gave me time to reflect and letthe situation sink in, at first all I saw was a man attacking a woman and a bunch of
roll.gif
replies along with what I think is a foul thread title...carry on NT.

Ruffio - I understand bro.

along with what I think is a foul thread title...  
This right here really grinds my gears.  This thread would not have been made if the girl was Afro American. And to reply with "
roll.gif
" and "
pimp.gif
" is juvenile.  For a schmuck who parades on this board telling the whole world he's in med school you really need to show better discretion.

along with what I think is a foul thread title...  
This right here really grinds my gears.  This thread would not have been made if the girl was Afro American. And to reply with "
roll.gif
" and "
pimp.gif
" is juvenile.  For a schmuck who parades on this board telling the whole world he's in med school you really need to show better discretion.

Back
Top Bottom