Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Wasnt it when one of the (then) new HOH opened (cant remember which one it was) werent they restocked with some foams and whatever was limited and sold outof everywhere at the time?

Thinking maybe that Nike are doing this for what will be the first official European foam launch for like aaaages..........

But yeah i asked my boy at my local spot if the coppers were dropping and he said there were 2 colourways of the shoe.......what would be useful if indeed weknew when they were dropping.....

Originally Posted by searchin4js

EGGPLANTS WILL BE RE-RELEASING AS A QUICKSTRIKE IN THE US, SO AFTER COPPERS START SAVING YOUR MONEY...
u c this is how u create hype lol...... i do need a pair of the eggplants those..... hmmmmmmmmmm

I think they'll drop in a few months after the Coppers...so you should have time to save so you can cop both
laugh.gif

That way next year you won't be praying for a re-release of the Coppers because you passed
laugh.gif

But for real....Nike scrapped the Metallic Reds just to re-release the Purps
eyes.gif
stupid Nike.

nerd.gif
Is this the thread for foamposite coppers? am i lost? I dont know whatare you guys talkin' about
shirts? jeans? very low
wohoo! ups sent me alreafy notice, just got my coppers (froam) osneakers they should be here this week, paid extra but just like the shirt said "worthevery penny"
yeah, I agree if we spend $200-$600 on shoes why not donate some for the victims of haiti its just sad that they started 2010 with a tragedy, I'm afilipino I should know

no more worries! got my coppers
happy.gif
next, 6 oreos
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I think they'll drop in a few months after the Coppers...so you should have time to save so you can cop both
laugh.gif

That way next year you won't be praying for a re-release of the Coppers because you passed
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
stupid Nike.
this
but yea, for eggplants, u just have to look around for the right deal. i just secured myself another ds pair for 225 shipped from a fellow niketalker
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

ninjahood wrote:

so wavy wrote:

ninjahood was lyin am guessin

i wasn't lyin....my friend bought 4 pairs from a spot in da bronx, has a pair for me for retail, da rest he's smackin dudes for 300+

and he wont tell me da spot cuz he know imma NTer and im liable to blow it up
laugh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

There are only a handful of spots in the BX that would have the coppers, besides footaction on 3rd and dr jays.

my boy has em on his icon on aim, just to tease ninjas
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
stupid Nike.
eyes.gif
indeed,would have loved those metallic reds. Thatsdisappointing.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Nike needs to re-release the pearls...done right...

Yea I wish too.
They should've just stuck with the metallic reds. But hey, I could use another pair of eggplants so its aight.

not sure why nike is re-releasing the eggplants again. I got a couple pairs for basically retail+shipping just days ago....well bring them on again. Will copthem and coppers in sz 12

Pearl Ones are in order. Nevermind....Nike's vision of pearl is dark #*% tan. I mean White Ones are in order.

^^what the @$@* you talkin bout?

Nike shouldn't give the HOH treatment to any Foams...makes it harder and more expensive for dudes without easy access to get.
smh.gif

sucks, cause all shoes that drop at HOH r mad limited, and i live in FL with no access to them.. i buy what i like, and it urks me when what i like is sold atlocations that i have no way to reaching.. smh.. and resellers buy to just rape the market..

HoH releases of foams are wack and i live near one now (hoh md tech counts as one but it dont get jack doodoo exclusive lol)

Back
Top Bottom